Wanted Hatchling or Young Juv Alligator Snapping Turtle (Macrochelys temminckii) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 07-26-2017, 08:16 PM   #1
jmul1212
Hatchling or Young Juv Alligator Snapping Turtle (Macrochelys temminckii)

I am looking to purchase a Healthy, prefer CB, Alligator Snapping Turtle hatchling. Sex of the turtle doesn't matter. I am an experienced owner and interested in adding one these to my turtle family.

Willing to provide whatever is needed, I require to see a picture of the Turtle with a size measurement before I purchase.

I am very serious, please send me a IM or a email at jmul1212@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-27-2017, 10:57 AM   #2
adennis14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmul1212 View Post
I am looking to purchase a Healthy, prefer CB, Alligator Snapping Turtle hatchling. Sex of the turtle doesn't matter. I am an experienced owner and interested in adding one these to my turtle family.

Willing to provide whatever is needed, I require to see a picture of the Turtle with a size measurement before I purchase.

I am very serious, please send me a IM or a email at jmul1212@gmail.com
http://www.turtleman.com/

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
alligator, snapper, snapping, turtle