"Board of Inquiry®" is a federally registered trademark. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-24-2014, 03:13 PM   #41
hhmoore
One point you seem to be overlooking, Deedle, is that this thread was created to specifically address the pages utilizing the name Board of Inquiry...did you ever consider that you're not seeing them because they have been taken down? (If not, perhaps you should - because it has happened.)
I cannot comment on the extent to which other pages might be impacted because I don't know...and frankly it is not my battle; but answer me one question, if you will: If the term BOI has nothing to do with the Board of Inquiry, as you claim, what do those letters mean - with specific respect to those Facebook reptile feedback pages?

Old 09-24-2014, 04:47 PM   #42
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_dunlavy View Post
:the "facebook BOI" stands for what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
If the term BOI has nothing to do with the Board of Inquiry, as you claim, what do those letters mean - with specific respect to those Facebook reptile feedback pages?
With Dan's comments, and Jon & Harald asking the same question, this is where part-time legal adviser Deedle crumbles to silence with no actual answer. He comes here and barks and runs back to whoever sent him here in the first place.

Old 09-24-2014, 06:11 PM   #43
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
With Dan's comments, and Jon & Harald asking the same question, this is where part-time legal adviser Deedle crumbles to silence with no actual answer. He comes here and barks and runs back to whoever sent him here in the first place.
they ('FB BOI's) are probably scrambling, trying to come up with some rational abbreviation that might make sense...

Old 09-24-2014, 06:41 PM   #44
Mister Internet
Band Of Imposters?

Old 09-24-2014, 06:45 PM   #45
JColt
OP, Is it worth it to you to fight it? Rich apparently seems willing to.

Old 09-26-2014, 01:52 PM   #46
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayhemInc View Post
If someone was calling themselves "Board of Inquiry" outside of here you might have a point.
I can attest to the fact that I was a member of at least one of those groups. There may have been more. In fact, I could have sworn it was more. I lost track because I get added to different groups daily. But they seem to have disappeared. Did they kick me when they found out I was once a ferret here, or did they just disappear because of the trademark thing? One will never know. I will, as aforementioned, attest to the fact that they were in existence, so your argument is invalid.

Old 09-26-2014, 02:57 PM   #47
TooManyBurmese
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1411757860413.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  49.7 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1411757870335.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  56.3 KB
Attached Images

Old 09-26-2014, 03:03 PM   #48
TooManyBurmese
Posted wrong one. Just learned how to do screen shot Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1411758198812.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  49.7 KB
Attached Images

Old 09-26-2014, 03:04 PM   #49
TooManyBurmese
And obviously also learning tapatalk. Another apology

Old 09-30-2014, 08:20 AM   #50
Wilomn
Names are interesting things mr. trowbridge. Did you know that Trolls were once known as trowes? I find that interesting. I also find it interesting, and rather damning to those who profess to seek the truth and claim honesty as their shield, on facebook no less, that posts can be deleted if enough complaints are received, if the offended are friends of admins, or if the person posting is not popular among the "in" crowd. You do remember when I was over there don't you, mr. trowbridge, when I asked how these things could be the norm and still have any expectation of either fairness or clarity? It was about that time that I was removed from the group. Interesting isn't it, that when the very integrity of you and your pals was called into question in public the response was to remove the questioner. It makes one thing that some slimy backhanded things you wouldn't want your Mother to know you were doing was going on over there. You won't see that happening here, which I suppose, is why none of you lovely people hang out over here, where life is real.

You and your lovely and oh so honest pals have been spanked, more than once. I suspect more spankings are on the way.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!