Info Eddie Markward - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2015, 02:12 PM   #131
E_Markward
With the exception of a couple of animals Charlene's animals were perfectly healthy when they were delivered to my place.

Old 09-23-2015, 02:16 PM   #132
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Markward View Post
Through out all this I have made many mistakes. I completely over estimated my rat breeding abilities, I underestimated the cost to feed a collection of that size. I failed to communicate issues and problems. I didn't make their priorities my priorities. I didn't ask for help when I needed it.

At this point all I can do is ask that the Payne's forgive me and work with me as we come to a resolution.

There will be many here that won't give me a second thought or chance. But for those that will all I ask is for the opportunity to earn your trust and respect again. I'm not asking that either be freely given, but that you would allow me to attempt to earn them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlene.dourty View Post
There is talk circulating that Eddie is trying to put the blame on my for the condition of our animals.
I'd like to see screenshots of that 'talk' especially after his warm fuzzy post, above.

Old 09-23-2015, 02:29 PM   #133
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Markward View Post
With the exception of a couple of animals Charlene's animals were perfectly healthy when they were delivered to my place.
Wow. That's all you have to say? What did you do with the snakes you supposedly killed? Why no photos?

Old 09-23-2015, 02:34 PM   #134
maner.morphs
E_Markward where is your proof that you had a t-stat failure? Where is your proof the animals died? Your public service type announcements are not doing you any good.

Old 09-23-2015, 02:56 PM   #135
Chris Kennard
Charlene, what was the time frame between the supposed tstat incident and you retrieving your snakes?

Old 09-23-2015, 02:57 PM   #136
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
Disease going through the collection?

I want to know if I need to close off the collection to animals that may have a remote chance of being exposed to animals from that part of the country.
That right there is a scary thought.
Was a necropsy ever done on any of the dead animals?

Old 09-23-2015, 03:04 PM   #137
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
That right there is a scary thought.
Was a necropsy ever done on any of the dead animals?
Judging from the photos, which I couldn't bring myself to view a second time, this whole situation is horrifying. This guy shouldn't be allowed to own a plant.

Old 09-23-2015, 03:34 PM   #138
KitaCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Judging from the photos, which I couldn't bring myself to view a second time, this whole situation is horrifying. This guy shouldn't be allowed to own a plant.
You're referring to the photos of the snakes still alive, right?
Just checking - if there were photos of the snakes that died, I missed them.

Either way, I agree - these snakes are in horrifying shape. I saved the "before" and "after" photos of the albino spider, in case I ever need to show someone an example of how much neglect can impact a healthy animal in just 9 months.

Old 09-23-2015, 03:46 PM   #139
charlene.dourty
While we have been talking with Eddie the last couple days, we are not clear yet on what plan of action we will be taking. For now though, I will not be posting here anymore or on facebook. This has taken up way too much of my time that I need to be devoting to my son and my studies. I just have way too much on my plate for now. If anything changes with this situation, I will update but I will not be spending hours adding screenshots, pictures, responses, etc. I have put out as much information as I have to put out. A lot of the unanswered questions are not my questions to answer.

As for whether or not we have come to agreement on terms, I am not sure on this either. I need to step back and breathe for a little bit without everyone else throwing out their opinions and he said, she said stuff. If you do have any further questions for me, I can be contacted through here or PM me on facebook.

Old 09-23-2015, 04:01 PM   #140
bobbafett
Where's proof that the animals even died?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!