***'Reputations'*** ??? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-30-2004, 08:27 PM   #21
Lucille
Sasheena: you rock, I worked (as a nurse) in a school system for 12 years and I am still in debt on account of how little they pay. But you do the most important job of all, by being a teacher. We are grateful for people like you.

Webslave, I had an idea: (I have ideas all the time, I'm blonde so they are not ALL good but this one is GREAT):

Create a new forum specifically listing posts by people like the above slimeball Sloan. (Include his email address). Then, charge people for the privilege of entering the forum and making a completely uncensored public response to those posts, with the understanding that it is a donation service to Fauna.

Maybe the new forum name could be:

Hell II, the Sequel ...lol

Make people pay a dollar a post to insult him back. Let me be first? Pleez?

Old 11-30-2004, 08:42 PM   #22
Sasheena
LOL .... re: "The Sequel"

That's funny.

Alas, I wouldn't pay to insult someone so it wouldn't make much money off of me. Wish some people would grow up and get a life though! I knew someone who angered someone else online and in retaliation he subscribed her work email to about 1000 (yes, 1000) spam email lists, and by the end of ONE day her employer's email server (a school system) had to be shut down. (over 10,000 email messages received in one hour).

S'far as being a teacher, it IS altruistic, I would lie if I said otherwise. But it has its rewards. I never was good with money, so the best way to deal with this problem is to not have any! But truthfully I teach because it's what I am SUPPOSED to be doing. I'm good at it. Some kids I "reach", some I just "teach". It's the best job in the world, and I put up with an awful lot just to continue doing it.

Old 11-30-2004, 09:43 PM   #23
ms_terese
I must be blind

I'm still stuck on the "Reputations" part....I see the little green bar under my name on my profile, but how do you see who left what?

p.s. Speak s-l-o-w-l-y....I'm having a tough week

Old 11-30-2004, 09:59 PM   #24
Sasheena
Go to the User CP... scroll down to the bottom of the page.... you'll see your reputation points there at the bottom, if you've been left any. hope that works for you... I typed it slow.

Old 11-30-2004, 11:06 PM   #25
WebSlave
Quote:
s'okay if I make up the difference in ten days Rich?
Sure. But remind me, OK? There's a good chance I may be in surgery around that time........

Old 12-01-2004, 05:14 AM   #26
Lucille
Webslave:

1) Thank you !!!! It's working, I can see who left me points now!!!!!

2) I hope all goes well in surgery, we will be thinking and praying for you.
You are important to us, take care of yourself.

Old 12-05-2004, 08:18 PM   #27
Vince
So how do you look at the comments people leave for you? I checked my CP but I still cant find it...

Old 12-05-2004, 09:02 PM   #28
TooManyBurmese
So how do you give these points out?

Old 12-05-2004, 09:06 PM   #29
TooManyBurmese
Oops sorry, I didn't see that there were 6 pages!! Der

Old 12-05-2004, 09:15 PM   #30
Vince
that little scale thing on the bottom left. I still cant figure out how to check them though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!