Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2018, 10:38 AM   #221
Black Adder
Keven please!
Do not insult the Kevin's of this world....lol!

Old 07-11-2018, 10:39 AM   #222
BobO'Booey
I was waiting for that lol

Old 07-11-2018, 10:42 AM   #223
lg_beardie
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
If you've been in this a while you know that most vets don't know much about reptiles. The whole thing is the vet tech did this stuff on the side for me and no matter what I present you with will not be good enough. I honestly believed it was a helmeted chameleon cause thats what i was told So at this point you have probably crushed my ability to sell anything on here and having so many rescues that no one wants I will have to start uthenizing them cause without the money from the sale of animals I cannot care for them

Alright this just proves kevin's in it only for the cash. He's alright with just throwing all the animals in the trash, doesn't care about their well being, just wants to turn a dollar and get them sold.

Kevin please find another hobby/line of work

Old 07-11-2018, 11:48 AM   #224
elena
Kevin has also said a couple of times that he sold an animal for exactly what he paid for it, or even less. Raise your hand if you believe that.

Old 07-11-2018, 01:43 PM   #225
Shiari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
Selling for three months your on drugs I've been selling reptiles for years. You don't know what your talking about! Anyway I'm gonna take the little guy to the vet tomorrow and find out what's wrong with him. As far as all the rude comments keep them coming make this as entertaining as possible!! So everyone gets there fill of drama!!!!
Keven, on 7/8/18 you said you were taking the frog to the vet 'tomorrow', which would have been 7/9/18.

It is now 7/11/18.

Did you take this frog to the vet like you said, or did you lie again and try to get illegal veterinary services from a vet tech again.

Every day you fail to post records from a vet exam for this ill frog, your reputation as a seller sinks even farther.

Old 07-11-2018, 01:46 PM   #226
Shiari
Also, I see you've posted in other threads *today* Keven. But you can't bring evidence of a vet exam.

You do need to get out of this hobby. Your treatment of these animals is deplorable.

Old 07-11-2018, 02:11 PM   #227
elena
I also love how Kevin clutched his pearls in horror at the thought of euthanizing a very sick animal, but threatened to euthanize a whole slew of other animals as part of a temper tantrum. That frog isn’t going to the vet, it’s going to die slowly and horribly, undiagnosed, potentially infecting all his other stock. Which he will still sell to anyone dumb enough to buy from him.

Old 07-11-2018, 03:04 PM   #228
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by elena View Post
I also love how Kevin clutched his pearls in horror at the thought of euthanizing a very sick animal, but threatened to euthanize a whole slew of other animals as part of a temper tantrum. That frog isn’t going to the vet, it’s going to die slowly and horribly, undiagnosed, potentially infecting all his other stock. Which he will still sell to anyone dumb enough to buy from him.
With lack of his evidence of a vet visit and his continued posting elsewhere on Fauna, I am sorry to have to agree with you; I had initially thought he was trying to do the right thing.

Old 07-11-2018, 04:02 PM   #229
Ed Clark
The sad thing about kevens troubles is that there are people here including my self that can point him in the right direction if he would ask.

Instead he chooses to do a drive by and avoid this thread while bringing up ancient threads then posting in them

Old 07-11-2018, 05:15 PM   #230
Keven2
Ok as far as getting him looked at the vet I have an account with the only veterinarian at that office that will look at a frog is out of town till the 20th. The name of the vet is viscya Paso if you would like to check ask for Dr mckelvie. I've called 7 other vets in my area and none of them treat frogs. So instead of arguing with you all on here I'm keeping my mouth shut till my vet gets back in town! So until then I really have nothing to say!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!