"Use it or lose it"! Last call. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-02-2005, 01:31 PM   #1
WebSlave
Exclamation "Use it or lose it"! Last call.

This is just a heads up to everyone. I am in a "use it or lose it" mood and am giving fair warning that any forums here that appear to be underutilized will be deleted. I can't see the sense in wasting screen real estate displaying them, nor wasting the effort of maintaining the forum structure for those forums that it appears are wasted being here. I obviously do not have a clue about what it takes to get people to utilize the species specific discussion forums on this site and have decided that I am done worrying about it. If I see that it is just as well to roll all of the snake specific discussion forums into one single General Snake Discussion forum, then so be it. It really doesn't make any difference to me either way.

So, use them or lose them. Once they are gone, they will be gone for good.

Old 03-24-2005, 07:33 PM   #2
WebSlave
I have just marked several forums that are going to be getting the axe unless they are used REAL SOON. They are the ones that have had the forum names reduced to being barely visible. Kind of like they are becoming "ghosts" and heading into the underworld. Last call on them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!