For Sale Aru x Aru Green Tree Python hatchlings US CBB $400 shipped - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 03:37 PM   #21
PsychedChicken
How much would shipping be to 32304? I am VERY interested. Also, How would the payment work? Would it have to ship right away or could I put a deposit down and have it ship closer to Christmas and pay the rest then?

Old 11-17-2009, 03:42 PM   #22
snakemami
My baby arrived today and I can't tell you how the pics didn't do justice.. Amazing and Shawn, you are the best!

Old 11-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #23
Vonsamhain
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemami View Post
My baby arrived today and I can't tell you how the pics didn't do justice..
I have heard that from almost all the babies I have sent from this clutch. The tend to "glow", and are lively and eat right away. I couldn't be happier with the babies, and the customers who have bought them so far.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-17-2009, 04:04 PM   #24
john_
Thumbs up

Just wanted to share my thanks Shawn. Received the baby this morning and looks great as promised! I hope to deal with you again in the future.

Old 11-18-2009, 09:59 AM   #25
Vonsamhain
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychedChicken View Post
How much would shipping be to 32304? I am VERY interested. Also, How would the payment work? Would it have to ship right away or could I put a deposit down and have it ship closer to Christmas and pay the rest then?
A $100 deposit would be fine to hold one until Xmas. Oh, and shipping for most orders so far has been
$29-33.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-18-2009, 11:02 AM   #26
PsychedChicken
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonsamhain View Post
A $100 deposit would be fine to hold one until Xmas. Oh, and shipping for most orders so far has been
$29-33.
Sounds FANTASTIC. I can give the deposit Tomorrow afternoon when my check hits the bank. What would be the easiest way to get you the deposit? Paypal?
Also, Are they old enough to tell if it is a male or female? A female would be preferred but Im interested either way.

Thanks!

Old 11-18-2009, 11:06 AM   #27
Vonsamhain
Quote:
Sounds FANTASTIC. I can give the deposit Tomorrow afternoon when my check hits the bank. What would be the easiest way to get you the deposit? Paypal?
Also, Are they old enough to tell if it is a male or female? A female would be preferred but Im interested either way.

Thanks!
Yes, paypal is fine, and it's next to impossible to sex them before they are a year old without injuring them. Beware of anyone who advertises a sexed GTP before it's at least a year old!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-18-2009, 11:12 AM   #28
PsychedChicken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonsamhain View Post
Yes, paypal is fine, and it's next to impossible to sex them before they are a year old without injuring them. Beware of anyone who advertises a sexed GTP before it's at least a year old!
Great. Just let me know the email address your paypal account is under and it'll come in tomorrow. It will be coming from urmomsaysthat@gmail.com
This is my husbands paypal account. Also, is there anyway I can get a picture of the baby I would be getting?

Old 11-18-2009, 11:13 AM   #29
Vonsamhain
Quote:
Great. Just let me know the email address your paypal account is under and it'll come in tomorrow. It will be coming from urmomsaysthat@gmail.com
This is my husbands paypal account. Also, is there anyway I can get a picture of the baby I would be getting?
if you pick 2 or 4 from the group shot, I can send an updated picture in the next few days for sure. I PM'd you my paypal address.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-18-2009, 11:51 AM   #30
PsychedChicken
Got your PM, Thanks. And #2 would definitely be my pick. I've had my eye on him since the beginning.

I appreciate the fast responses and look forwarding to this transaction. I will send you the deposit tomorrow. After receiving the rest of the payment, how long before you would ship him/ we receive him? We may want him earlier, it just depends on when we get everything set up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread