Wanted, Chacoan Swamp/Water snakes (Liophis peocilogyrus) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 12:45 AM   #1
Goanna
Wanted, Chacoan Swamp/Water snakes (Liophis peocilogyrus)

These snakes are often imported during the fall and winter months. I am looking for a small colony, but even a single animal will interest me.

The latin name of the species is Liophis peocilogyrus, If anyone has any available, please contact me using the email button of these forums. Thank you!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-18-2005, 12:03 AM   #2
Goanna
I am still looking for these, and I beleive this is the time of year when they can be seen on lists from importers. If anyone has these or can get them, please let me know. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-26-2005, 03:59 PM   #3
Goanna
Well, from what I hear, this is about the end of the importing schedule on this species. I figure I will bump this one last time in hope that an importer or distibutor may see it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2005, 06:10 PM   #4
Goanna
I just figured I would post some images here just so others can see the snakes I am looking for. Unfortunatly I still havent been able to find any, and pretty soon they wont be imported again until next year, so things arent looking too promising .

I like the Blue/Teal ones the best, they are so awesome looking in person. The blue scales have black outlines, and the yellow bellies are incredibly birhgt. The Black and Yellow looks pretty cool too. Kind of like a mini Mangrove Snake. And although I have never seen one before, aparently they can be solid brown as well.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-14-2006, 08:13 PM   #5
davids_catch
i have got 8 florida water snakes if your interested

Old 04-18-2006, 11:43 PM   #6
Goanna
Nah, no thanks.

Nerodia and these guys are way different. One main thing, these guys are docile as a cornsnake even when wild caught. Nerodia on the other hand.... lol.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread