Wild ryno...Walters World ...Inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2005, 12:02 PM   #1
nicolai
Wild ryno...Walters World ...Inquiry

Does anyone have any info or experiences with Wild ryno/walters world. I saw an ad and am thinking of buying from them.

Ryan Blakely (owner)
Walters World
2103 50th St.
Lubbock, TX 79412

Old 03-15-2005, 12:30 PM   #2
Gecko_Den
Search function is your friend.

Seriously though, I did the search, there are a couple of threads, a bit old, but nothing bad in either of them.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=Blakely

Old 03-15-2005, 01:15 PM   #3
turtlepimp
Last month I responded to an ad here on Fauna for Texas Barred Salamanders.

He responded,I liked,I payed,I recieved healthy,happy animals.I could not ask for anything more.Highly recomended.The packing was good,and I recieved the day we agreed on.

Andy Sury

Old 03-15-2005, 02:07 PM   #4
Tim Cole
Thumbs up Ryan

I' ve bought and sold from Ryan with satisfaction for years.

Old 03-15-2005, 07:10 PM   #5
nicolai
thanks guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
Search function is your friend.

Seriously though, I did the search, there are a couple of threads, a bit old, but nothing bad in either of them.

I did do the "search Thing" and found nothing recent which is why i posted an inquiry. We all know too well good guys go bad and its usually overnight. Rather then take a chance with my money on someone that may still be on the good side i figured i would check to seee if anyone had recent dealings to reassure me which is exactly what i got and i will be buying from him this week. I can always count on the BOI for Info.

Old 03-16-2005, 12:39 AM   #6
hhmoore
I made a purchase from ryan a few months back - snake was well packed and healthy, he responded fairly quickly to my emails...the only thing I was less than thrilled with was that he forgot to mark as "hold for customer pickup" - I got home and found the box outside in the snow. However, he did come right out and admit that he forgot and said if there was a problem with the snake to let him know. I would definitely purchase from him again.

Old 03-16-2005, 06:19 PM   #7
lanceheads
Ryan's a

good guy, a little persnickety though!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!