Genetic Snow X SHTCTB - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 06:43 PM   #41
Gekkonida
Quote:
Ours came directly from Alex as many of you already know. It was given two clean bills of health by our Vet;
First let me start by saying I always try to avoid conflict on the message boards and I am not stirring the pot. I do want to state that our mack snow from Alex has also been checked by our vet and it has received a clean bill of health. It is an awesome animal. I am curious to see how this plays out. I find myself agreeing with Chris one this one.

Old 03-19-2005, 06:48 PM   #42
KelliH
Quote:
First let me start by saying I always try to avoid conflict on the message boards and I am not stirring the pot. I do want to state that our mack snow from Alex has also been checked by our vet and it has received a clean bill of health. It is an awesome animal. I am curious to see how this plays out. I find myself agreeing with Chris one this one.
Thanks for posting Fred. When I read the word "amoebas" my heart skipped a beat. That is some scary stuff. I know that Alex's leos are clean, I am just curious about Dan Poe's statement about the ameobas.

Old 03-19-2005, 06:50 PM   #43
Bringerofdoom
You know i was wondering how he aquired a "mack" snow to breed to his SHTCTB.... Guess this answers it..

Old 03-19-2005, 06:53 PM   #44
groovygeckos
you are all just crazy .

i bought a few animals from Dan several months ago , and we have been trading pictures and an occasional e-mail .
he told me he was selling his Snow , i bought it .

enough said

Kelli , my mother and i are partners (mommy?)

would you like to speak with her Kelli ? poelinda@sbcglobal.net

if Dan didnt decide to sell his snow i would have bought one in person , or had a friend do the same or place the order .

there are quite a few appologies in order here .

Old 03-19-2005, 06:54 PM   #45
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
Thanks for posting Fred. When I read the word "amoebas" my heart skipped a beat. That is some scary stuff. I know that Alex's leos are clean, I am just curious about Dan Poe's statement about the ameobas.
Atleast if its true it narrows the source down to the dynamic duo..... Dan or Dan.

Old 03-19-2005, 06:57 PM   #46
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovygeckos
if Dan didnt decide to sell his snow i would have bought one in person , or had a friend do the same or place the order .
Well considering you tried purchasing a mack directly from Alex from 11/29/04 all the way through 12/14/04 and was denied this statement of yours shows your true ethic in this matter....... And it is quite disturbing.

Instead of shooting out quick "quips" and telling people they are crazy, try answering the questions and don't waste our time. Thank you.

Old 03-19-2005, 06:57 PM   #47
KelliH
Quote:
Kelli , my mother and i are partners (mommy?)

would you like to speak with her Kelli ? poelinda@sbcglobal.net
Why would I want to talk to your mom? I have no need to.

I think YOU'RE the one who's crazy Dan.

Old 03-19-2005, 06:58 PM   #48
Chris@TSE
Try starting with this one:

WHEN DID YOU BUY IT AND WHEN WAS IT DELIVERED? DO YOU OR DAN HAVE THE AIRBILL OR ANYTHING OF THE LIKE. KNOWING LUBINSKY I AM SURE ONE OF YOU DOES....

Old 03-19-2005, 07:07 PM   #49
groovygeckos
Chris , Alex , anyone , care to explain how my having a snow is bad for the project ?

that is just crazy !

of course there would be no reason for competition or worry about someone else overproducing or underselling you , if you werent generally pissing people off by not selling to them . i may or may not be one of them .

there will be a whole bunch of toes you stepped on coming to kick you "where the sun dont shine " (so to speak ) , you created the problem yourself by being a dick .

you are obviously a very greedy person .

Alex you were wrong !

this project meant the world to me , you tried to take that dream away from me .

it will not be forgotten . enough said !

Old 03-19-2005, 07:13 PM   #50
Chris@TSE
Again, you sidestep the questions at hand. Just by doing this you are admitting guilt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShelfExotics
Try starting with this one:

WHEN DID YOU BUY IT AND WHEN WAS IT DELIVERED? DO YOU OR DAN HAVE THE AIRBILL OR ANYTHING OF THE LIKE. KNOWING LUBINSKY I AM SURE ONE OF YOU DOES....
ANSWER THE QUESTION!

It's not very hard.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread