Carolina Reptile Exchange - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2006, 11:44 PM   #21
Brendan
Ive been screwed too.

I bought some het pieds from them and when they arrived I almost panicked when one of the bags was empty. I wasnt until a little while later that I found the males hidden under the packaging and noticed a hole in one corner of the bad. what a bunch of freakin morons.

Old 02-13-2006, 05:04 PM   #22
HerpVenue
You ACCIDENTALLY sent the wrong snake that was more expensive than the one you are supposed to send.

They PURPOSELY sent you snakes that are misrepresented.

They would not respond to e-mails and phone calls.

and YOU are the dirtbag.

Why am I not surprised.

I think HYPOCRITE is the word.

Carolina Reptile exchange.
Bruce eisenmann (posing as his dead father)
Harry eisenmann (bruce's father who was doing business and posting on faunaclassifieds from his grave)
Noah (non existant manager)
Digital Reptiles (a business run by harry eisenman the whole time he was DEAD)

man he just has not learned.
He is a perfect example of bad guys making it in this business thanks to the "underinformed"

Old 02-17-2006, 11:56 PM   #23
jwpdcp
I sent Bruce Eiseman an email today asking him why the Gaboons are regurging, well at least 2 out of three are. His reply was that he should not even help me. Due to the fact that I have been " bad mouthing him" Then he said that they were too hot, which they are not. I said I could fix the heat problem, but how could I add 2' to the female that was supposed to be 4'. He has not replied as of right now. Or to the issue of the hole in the snake bag he sent my purple female back in. Or to the fact that he never admitted to having a female till he got some bad publicity. Or to the fact that no one there seems to know how to tell the difference between a male and a female. Well I know this is a boring subject to a lot of people. But some how it helps me to deal with that idiot. Here is a copy of the email.

Bad-mouth you? You were the one that called me a dirt bag, remember? You are the one who sent my $4,000 snake back in a bag with a hole in it. She was loose in the box. I heard that snakes you have shipped have been loose in the box before. Number one, after I got the gaboons, it took me five days for anyone to disclose to me which one was the female (not the only gender issue we've had). Number two, I was supposed to get a large, 4' female and two males. In your last e-mail, you said you weren't sure which was the female since it had been so long. I am not bad-mouthing you. I am telling people what happened. It was a good two days before you even shipped the gaboons after already receiving the wrong retic. I've asked you some questions since I got $500 worth of gaboons in trade for a $2,000 retic. So, if you want me to bad-mouth you, I am entirely capable.

As far as my shipping the wrong snake goes, I admitted and corrected the mistake as soon as I became aware of it. Further, when I have posted about this transaction, I have admitted the mistake prior to discussing any difficulties we may have had. So, I have done what I needed to correct the situation on my end. My wife's e-mails to you asked you if there was anything else we needed to do. We have done everything we could or should to correct what was, as I have repeatedly admitted, my mistake. The question is, what do you need to do? Most of the breeders I've worked with are ethical, take pride in their work, are helpful, and have integrity. Our reputations are essential to being successful in this business.

I understand that they may regurge when they get too hot. Thank you for responding. I just hope that the female is not the small, 2' gaboon. It will be hard for me to believe that they were "already trying to copulate" in January if that turns out to be the female. I'll find out for sure next week. Again, thank you for responding.

--John Poole
----- Original Message -----
To: jwpdcp@consolidated.net
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: Re:

Id help you out but, you seem to want to badmouth me all over for your mistake, if they are regurging, they are too hot.

Old 02-19-2006, 01:18 PM   #24
jwpdcp
I just got through reading for over an hour. All the scamming this guy has done. I wish I had done it before. It is unreal. I plan do do somthing other than just write about it. I have a couple of good friend that are lawyers. I am going to check with them first.

-John

Old 02-19-2006, 02:25 PM   #25
The BoidSmith
Over an hour? You are a fast reader! Did you look also for Digital Reptiles, Eisenmann, Danners, and HCE?

Regards

Old 02-19-2006, 02:51 PM   #26
jwpdcp
No but I will. Thanks

-John

Old 02-19-2006, 05:31 PM   #27
esoteric-lizard
Question

after reading the pages and pages of BAD things this business (CRE) is known for pulling (BREAKING THE LAW).... how is it that they can continue to advertise on KSC???

hasn't this guy ripped enough people off already.... is KSC really that desperate for business? i thought it was a three strikes your out policy?

good luck jwpdcp.

Old 02-21-2006, 07:53 PM   #28
jwpdcp
Well I fianally got my restraining tube today. They are just as I suspected a 4' and a 3.5' male, and a 2' female. They were all suppoosed to be 4'. At any rate the female was noted to be in a bag by herself. Well that is a 4' male. My probe went all the way down. But he is still trying he best to sell away on kingsnake. I am going to sell the female, and obtain a larger specimen. At least whoever buys from me will know what they are getting.

-John

Old 02-21-2006, 08:11 PM   #29
The BoidSmith
John,

Let's assume that for once they are telling the truth and the animals were in fact together. If that's the case, wouldn't you think it would be better to treat all three gaboons for the regurgitation problem before attemting to sell the female?

Regards

Old 02-21-2006, 11:39 PM   #30
jwpdcp
Yea You are probably right. I fed them last night lowered the temps to the low to mid seventies. Now he is sending me emails, calling me a whiny babie. Saying to send the Gaboons back and he will send the Albino retic back because it has scars. That snake was flawless. Look.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann