I let my Beardie explore today! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-10-2007, 10:53 AM   #1
Hleb
I let my Beardie explore today!

Hey guys.

Had my Beardie about a month now, and while I've had him out plenty of times, I've never really given him any freedom to explore my room. Partly because he was a little small and maybe because during one of his first few times out of his tank he did a disappearing act on me! No where for him to get lost permanantly (holes in the wall or anything) but it did panic me a little! I found him after about 15 minutes; where you ask? The very top of my curtains on the other side!

Anyway, he's grown a little bigger now so I let him do a full roam of my room. He sat on my bed for about 20 minutes before actually exploring and when he headed for the spot behind my computer (this point I'd normally pick him up and bring him back) I let him and he returned about 5 minutes later. 8)

Took some pics of him on his little adventure, so here they are..

Old 02-10-2007, 10:54 AM   #2
Hleb

(My fav, a beautiful pic)

Old 02-10-2007, 04:35 PM   #3
Jake The Snake
I love it. He looks great and thanks for sharing!

Old 02-10-2007, 09:49 PM   #4
Drache613
Hello

Hello Joe,

Good to see you over here!! I love your pics of Hleb.

Tracie

Old 02-11-2007, 11:08 AM   #5
Robust_Beardies
Wonderful pictures! He's such gorgeous dragon!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!