What is your favorite morph? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-27-2011, 04:26 AM   #1
Mile_High_Dragons
What is your favorite morph?

Hey everyone! I was curious...what is YOUR all time. Favorite color morph of Bearded Dragon? And why?

Mine is probably Silkbacks. Because they dont have any spikes. Just smoooooth smooth smooth!

Old 05-27-2011, 04:32 AM   #2
TriniDragons
A red hypo x leatherback because they dont feel so ruff on there backs and still have side bars make them look really nice and the red just makes em stand out ..

Old 05-30-2011, 05:42 PM   #3
DNA Dragons
My dunner (Co-dominate stripe) bearded dragon is hands down the best looking morph I have seen. Can't wait to see where this morph goes.

Old 05-31-2011, 03:23 PM   #4
jellyfishrhythm
Nothing in my opinion beats a really well-bred marketed leucisitc - holy cow, they're beautiful. I have one who's actually a yellow pastel x ML cross who 99% of the time is bright, bright white with just the slightest lavender side bars and a yellowy-peach beard. Absolutely stunning. I'm cool with leathers and reduced scales, but in terms of the type of scales, the spikier the bettter! That's what makes a bearded dragon a bearded dragon! Any reptile you need to put lotion on doesn't quite seem naturaly to me...I've seen some pretty silkies, but in my opinion, the lack of spikes makes them lose that regal quality.

Old 05-31-2011, 03:27 PM   #5
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyfishrhythm View Post
Nothing in my opinion beats a really well-bred marketed leucisitc - holy cow, they're beautiful. I have one who's actually a yellow pastel x ML cross who 99% of the time is bright, bright white with just the slightest lavender side bars and a yellowy-peach beard. Absolutely stunning. I'm cool with leathers and reduced scales, but in terms of the type of scales, the spikier the bettter! That's what makes a bearded dragon a bearded dragon! Any reptile you need to put lotion on doesn't quite seem naturaly to me...I've seen some pretty silkies, but in my opinion, the lack of spikes makes them lose that regal quality.

Old 05-31-2011, 03:28 PM   #6
jellyfishrhythm
UGH I feel like such a moron when I make typographical errors... >.<
*natural, not "naturaly", which clearly is not a word.

Old 06-01-2011, 01:47 PM   #7
frillielover17
Is it crazy of me to say that I LOVE a good true normal phase dragon? There is just something about the normals that give them a wild look to them. I also love any high yellow dragon (normal scaling). I love hypo-trans just simply because the color stands out and the eyes are wild.

Old 06-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #8
jellyfishrhythm
Quote:
Originally Posted by frillielover17 View Post
Is it crazy of me to say that I LOVE a good true normal phase dragon? There is just something about the normals that give them a wild look to them. I also love any high yellow dragon (normal scaling). I love hypo-trans just simply because the color stands out and the eyes are wild.
...not at all! ...there's something authentic and nice about a dragon that has a decent shot of surviving in their natural wild environment, haha. All these screaming yellows and reds and oranges and reduced scales and don't even get me STARTED on silkies...? ...just drawing more attention to themselves as a tasty snack! ;-)

Old 06-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #9
frillielover17
Well depending where in the wild you look beardies can naturally be red and yellow and orange but I'm a weirdo who likes the "dull" normals. I personally LOVE the P. Barbattas and wish we had them in the states but most people think they are boring looking.

I'll be completely honest, I'm not a big fan of leathers and more-so silkies but they have come a long way and are becoming hardier lines. Don't think I'd go out of my way to buy one though.

Old 06-01-2011, 04:33 PM   #10
pdragon
Paradox dragons are my favorite.
Josh
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!