freedom breeder mouse emporium mouse / rodent rack's for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-30-2017, 01:04 PM   #1
RAZR REPTILES
freedom breeder mouse emporium mouse / rodent rack's for sale

I have a few freedom breeder 10 level 50 tub rodent rack's for sale.

I got these on a deal awhile back and never used them since they did not fit into my plans with the rodent rooms i have.

They have a little surface rust nothing major and peeling paint nothing new with freedom breeders but other wise they are solid.

They will come as you see in the pictures along with all brand new water nipples and water tubing and tubing clips and screws to secure the tubing all you need to do is install them how you want them.

The feed trowels have been moved to the front of the rack not like most that have them in the back. This makes for easier positioning of the racks against walls or back to back and easy feeding not all are like this some have them in back.

These are great racks to use for mice or rat breeding only reason i sell them is i have same style in wood and don't use the metal.

These have been fully bleached pressure washed and then disinfected with spray and are ready to go as when i got them from the guy who was a major pig they where filthy.

I do not want to ship these unless your paying and setting things up with a shipper.
They can be picked up in central new jersey around 08816 or depending where you need them i can deliver for free or a fee.

I want $1200.00 each rack or best real offer.

I also have other racks made from wood with mason tubs for sale for around $200.00 each also got in this deal.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!