One dead another dying HELP!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2006, 11:06 PM   #1
catawhat
One dead another dying HELP!!!

I treated my snakes last night and put everyone in rubbermaids until I thoroughly disinfected the tanks. Went to check water bowls this evening and my pastel was twisting around horribly. I washed him off thinking somehow I didn't fully rinse him last night, shortly after this he went into more severe convulsions and died. My het albino male is twitching and twisting as well and I am terrified I am going to loose him as well. Is there anything I can do to save him???Was this due to the mite spray, did I do something wrong??? The mite spray I bought was from a local reptile store I used to work for. Asking a current employee, the stuff is now stonger b/c people were complaining that he was "watering" down the spray too much. I was not told this beforehand and was not told that instead of letting them soak, just spray/dunk them and then rinse. Did my soaking them kill them? The other snakes I treated are fine, just these two from the same breeder (who btw I think is a great guy) who are having issues. I am so upset thinking that I killed my snakes, please if anyone has any ideas let me know.