SOLD!! Breeding pair of Nu Ami Leachianus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 02-16-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
radera5
Breeding pair of Nu Ami Leachianus

I bought this pair of proven Pure Nuu Ami Leachianus a few months ago. I got one clutch of eggs from the female on 8/28/11.
**I just got another clutch of eggs on 10/13/11

When I received them, the female had a nice breeding wound on her head. It has since all but healed up and they are back in the same terrarium.
The male is regenerating his tail at the moment. They eat CGD like machines. Clean their bowl every other night.

*NOW*-- $1,550 shipped OBRO-- PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE.
You could easily make that back in one season!
BOTH LEACHIES ARE UP FOR AUCTION UNTIL SUNDAY EVENING, if someone is interested in buying them I will be happy to work something out for after Sun. Feb. 18th if the reserve has not been met.

Please feel free to pm or email me with questions. radera5125@hotmail.com
I will be more than happy to take more photographs if needed.

Thanks for looking!
--Amanda

***New pictures on my facebook at the link below, please feel free to send me a friend request if you can not see the pictures...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater ---scroll left and right for more pictures.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!