Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 116 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2017, 10:50 AM   #1151
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeloowtang View Post
Could you not get the senior vs crime to re-open the case with the proof Ty lied ?? not only did he lie to you, but to them as well. when in his own postings he says, that he with held the information about sending a T+ and then both times you asked that he sends you one and clearly refuses..

one would think they can see clearly his malicious ways ??
No because it was in small claims and because I have a lawyer now

Old 03-17-2017, 10:51 AM   #1152
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
If you are using a Windows computer, you can rotate the picture prior to uploading it via Windows Photo Viewer. Not sure if you are using your phone?

Using my phone

Old 03-17-2017, 12:06 PM   #1153
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Using my phone

if you use an editor like aviary on your phone you can crop and rotate etc before posting any pix

Old 03-28-2017, 03:24 AM   #1154
Sugarhedgie
The IRCF did NOT respond to the lawyers demand letter.
I've consulted with the attorney again and will be sending him the retainer this week to proceed.
It could get ugly but I have exhausted all other avenues and this is the only thing left that I can do to try and get my prize that I won from the IRCF AND TY PARK that they have continuously refused to give me.

It may cost more in legal fees (this is what I feel ty is hoping for) and travel but what they have done is wrong. People need to stand up to them and not let them continuously try and strong arm people into backing down because they feel they are better and bigger than us !!

I'll keep you all updated

Thanks
Michelle

Old 03-28-2017, 06:10 AM   #1155
Donald C
While the IRFC's lack of response is unsurprising at this point, it is rather regretful.
All this trouble could have been avoided if they had chosen to do the (obvious) right thing, as opposed to saying it wasn't their problem.

Old 03-28-2017, 06:45 AM   #1156
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald C View Post
While the IRFC's lack of response is unsurprising at this point, it is rather regretful.
All this trouble could have been avoided if they had chosen to do the (obvious) right thing, as opposed to saying it wasn't their problem.
AGREE and now they have ty backing them 100% both pay being their cheerleader and I'm sure their wallet too as ty said 'they" will fight this to the end on his Fb post basically saying what a pos I am going after a non profit organization.

"Fighting till the end" is only going to open themselves up to possible IRS audits, and having to answer sime other questions that may open a big can of works for them.
The other question is did the other winners receive the appropriate tax forms that had to be filed with with the IRS on their prizes.

This whole situation definately should have and could have had a very different outcome if they had just told me (instead of playing a twisted little game )and given me my prize.

Old 03-28-2017, 08:56 AM   #1157
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Years back, when the stories started coming out about the secret sexual abuse of some children by priests in the Catholic Church, this was the exact argument used to try to silence the reports of the victims. That because the church was a good and holy organization, any detractions would be counterproductive.

To me, organizations for good causes whether they be the Catholic Church or the IRCF, owe MORE of a duty to make sure that their dealings are ethical and wholesome, and that they have complied with their obligations.

Michelle is owed her advertised prize.
I think every time I hear that people are jumping on Michelle for her actions concerning the IRCF because it is non profit, even though what they did to her was wrong, I'll post this.

The longer Ty and the IRCF hold out, the more people will read this thread, already it has 125,000 views. Both Ty and the IRCF are damaging their reputations themselves by their actions.

Old 03-28-2017, 04:15 PM   #1158
yeloowtang
the good thing in all this, is if you google Ty park lizards. this BOI is the Third result showing BAD GUY TY PARK.. for sure anyone searching him will click to see what's up with him... guessing that's why he was getting frustrated with this post and then seeks comfort in his controlled environment he made for himself..
with all the views this BOI gets and everyone who seeks to read this, maybe in time, this BOI will be first above his own web site

Old 03-28-2017, 09:52 PM   #1159
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeloowtang View Post
the good thing in all this, is if you google Ty park lizards. this BOI is the Third result showing BAD GUY TY PARK.. for sure anyone searching him will click to see what's up with him... guessing that's why he was getting frustrated with this post and then seeks comfort in his controlled environment he made for himself..
with all the views this BOI gets and everyone who seeks to read this, maybe in time, this BOI will be first above his own web site
He can't be that oblivious or ignorant that he really thinks that he owes me nothing!!!!
I think he knows that he cheated me out of the prize and dug himself into a hole but his ego and head are to big to do the right thing and just settle this.
He is rich and he wouldn't even be out any money if he just sent me the t+ tegu that I won.

who knows how he became rich but something is VERY shady about/with his business ethics!!!

Like he said on his fb post to the IRCF "we'll fight this to the end"

It's like he gets off cheating people and treating people like trash!!

One day this will be over.
He will pat himself on the back and rally his posse (followers) if I lose in court because of a technicality or the legality of the raffle and the different states and people/organizations involved but it's not a win it would be a scam and people should always BEWARE when dealing with the playes involved in the raffle

If I lose I'll chalk it up as a loss but at least I'll be able to sleep well knowing that I did everything that I could to get what I rightfully won, that they cheated me out of.

I don't know how they can sleep at night knowing that they deliberately, deceptively, unfairly and fraudulently took advantage of me and this situation.

Old 03-28-2017, 11:24 PM   #1160
Sugarhedgie
I wonder if this will be a scam too
And I wonder if ty will actually ship the winners their prize.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu