I need an African (Brown) House Snake Pic - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 01-08-2005, 08:26 PM   #1
Glenn Bartley
I need an African (Brown) House Snake Pic

Anyone out there have a decent pic of an African House Snake, aka Brown House Snake, aka Lamprophis fuliginosus. The Long Island Herpetological Society (LIHS) needs a pic for inclusion in a care sheet which will appear on the LIHS web site (www.lihs.org) and, it also will possibly appear on a CD that the LIHS is planning to make up. If the CD is actually made up, it will be for sale at local shows for a small fee to benefit the LIHS.

The LIHS is not in the position to pay for a pic, but if the CD actually gets made up I will send one to whomever supplies the actual pic we use in the care sheet. If you send me a pic please send it as an attachment to an email to info@lihs.org. And please, only send me a pic to which you have the rights. Thanks very much.

All the best,
Glenn B

Old 01-10-2005, 03:40 PM   #2
Mark and Aimee
I'm sure I have a picture of one of our old house snakes... But you'll have to give me a few days to find it. That is, if you still need a pic!

Old 01-27-2005, 04:25 AM   #3
lefty_mussolini
This website has some pretty good pics if you are still lookin'- http://www.kingsnake.com/housesnake/index.html - now do you know where I can get some actual adult house snakes?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!