For Sale **JUVIE CRESTEDS** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 07-21-2010, 10:13 AM   #1
NicoleSB220
**JUVIE CRESTEDS**

I have 24 juvie cresteds that I am trying to find new homes for. They have been feeding on Repashy CGD and dusted crickets. I have attempted louping them so I have the sex listed on the pictures. All parents came from Gorgeous Gecko as babies. I tried colony breeding (which I will not be doing again), so I do not have parent information. I have updated all photos of what I still have available.. all updated weights and sexes have been added. Please email me for the link to the pictures if you are interested. I cannot guarantee the sexes on these animals..I am not very good with a loupe.

All babies are $50 each plus shipping. If you buy more than one I can work with you to give you a discount. I ship through FedEx Priority Overnight and by request will ship through UPS using shipyourreptiles.com. Please email me your zip code for a shipping quote. I accept Paypal or Money Orders. If you choose to have your animal shipped to your home, you or someone else must be home to sign for it. I will not be responsible for missed deliveries or carrier errors. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me. WILL TAKE PAYMENTS AND HOLD UNTIL THE WEATHER BREAKS...

Here are a few pictures of what is still available.

7G Male #58
[IMG][/IMG]

9G Probable Female #35
[IMG][/IMG]

12G Male #28 - fires up bright red
[IMG][/IMG]

Thank you for looking!!

Shanna "Nikki" Britt
nikkibritt79@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2010, 07:23 PM   #2
NicoleSB220
BUMP!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-25-2010, 09:02 PM   #3
BurkeBrosExotics
how much for 10 shipped to 20603

Old 07-27-2010, 09:33 AM   #4
NicoleSB220
BUMP!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!