For Sale **ADULT CRESTEDS/MALES AND FEMALES** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-20-2010, 02:07 PM   #1
NicoleSB220
**ADULT CRESTEDS/MALES AND FEMALES**

I have 7 adult cresteds that I need to find new homes for. These cresteds have all bred before (all females have laid clutches). None of the females are currently gravid and they have not been bred since about October of 2009. I am trying to cut down on the amount of cresteds I have since I am about to move again and I only want to focus on just a few pairs. I am open to offers and maybe trades (trades for chahoua and/or higher gb IPOD maybe). It doesn't hurt to ask me so please feel free to email me on any of these at nikkibritt79@yahoo.com. I can take other pictures if needed. All these adults were purchased from Gorgeous Gecko as unsexed juveniles about 2.5 years ago except otherwise noted.

AC2-1 $200 SHIPPED

AC3-1 $150 SHIPPED

AC3-2 $325 SHIPPED

AC4-1 $200 SHIPPED SOLD

AQ2 $225 SHIPPED

AQ3 $225 SHIPPED

PINK KK $200 SHIPPED Her back foot is covered in CGD.

SC7 $200 SHIPPED He has a tiny kink in the end of his tail. I accidentally closed his tail up in a gladware container when he was really small. Hasn't affected him, but it does kinda stick out a bit.

GIMPY $100 SHIPPED - SOLD This one we got from a local pet store with a broken/healed wrong left front leg. Shes sweet as can be but I don't have a male for her. She has produced some really pretty red flames/harleys though. She is skittish around people, but if I don't sell her with a couple bumps then I will just keep her around, I don't mind holding onto her.

Please email me with any questions or possible trades or offers.

Thanks for looking!!!

Nikki Britt
nikkibritt79@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-22-2010, 11:47 AM   #2
NicoleSB220
BUMP!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-23-2010, 02:48 PM   #3
NicoleSB220
BUMP!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!