For Sale 2011 PI R.chahoua - last one! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 12:45 PM   #1
Salzy
2011 PI R.chahoua - last one!

This is the final 2011 chahoua that we are offering for sale. Being sold as unsexed...it's still young enough that I can't tell what gender it is right now. Photos were taken today.

Asking $400 plus shipping
Hatched 11/16/11...currently 7.0 grams

I am a certified live animal shipper through FedEx, so shipping will be done through FedEx Priority when the weather warms up. Flat rate of $50 shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states. We will also be attending the March NARBC-Tinley Park show, so meet up there to save on shipping.

I ask for a 25% non-refundable down-payment to hold geckos...1st person to put money down on them secures them as their own. The full payment will be required before I ship. Paypal is kjsalzmann@hotmail.com

Prices are negotiable, so feel free to make a reasonable offer. Deals/discounts on multiple animals purchased as well as to previous customers. Trades on R.chahoua, Uroplatus sp., and some other species will be considered. Let me know what you have and I might be interested.

For more details, terms and conditions, etc..please visit our website www.gekkonidazed.com.

Thanks!

Kyle Salzmann
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread