Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 159 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-05-2017, 03:01 PM   #1581
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Do you know what a fact is????

1. Smuggler? Do a background report on me. see what comes up
2. Bad care before shipment? Have you been to my house? NO. Do you know how
I have my animals set up? NO. I have the highest end cages all set up with
Vivarium Electronics Model VE-300x2 thermostats. I have outdoor nest
cameras in all the cages so I can view my animals at work.
3. Who's money did I steel? If I stole anyones money they would of pressed
charges. Thats a FACT.
4. Dishonest? With who?
5. Multiple accounts of illegal and/or gross negligence on my part? What? again
who? what?

Not one thing that you stated was a FACT. and thats a FACT lol
Highest end cages, vivarium electronics, thermostats, blah blah blah. What does this have to do with the animals you import? You don't keep them around long enough to ensure their health and certainly wouldn't add them to your general population, would you? Your quarantine facility is probably a lawnmower shed full of shipping boxes.

Old 02-05-2017, 03:01 PM   #1582
SobekSerpents
This is the Department of Justice....not just some "paper". I think I'm the least confused person out of the two of us.

https://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...9_06_Block.PDF

There have been zero animals exported from AU to be sold for commercial use. Claiming that you've imported animals from the very person that exported them from AU either shows how stupid you are or how stupid you believe the rest of the world to be.

Old 02-05-2017, 03:12 PM   #1583
Chris Kennard
Lol! I'm sure your three point trader rated was bought and paid for. As far as your sea of red chicklets on planet Karma, I would think that such a popular guy as you has enough satisfied customers and friend to turn it green.

Old 02-07-2017, 11:48 PM   #1584
pagankoala
Man I would never let someone take me for this kind of money... for a quarter of that 6,000k u can higher someone to find him and another 500 to 1k u can find a local biker group to do some dirty work. Just saying but I really am sorry this happens to good people scammers are the lowest of low

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 02-08-2017, 12:29 PM   #1585
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Charlie,

Im glad you posted. The facts are: I have a live arrival guarantee like 99% of most people that ship reptiles. He knew this. I held the animals that I sold to Charlie for 3 weeks prior to shipping to make sure they were eating healthy etc. I sent Charlie pictures, videos and we facetimed so he could hand pick his animals. The animals were fat, active healthy and doing great. The animals were shipped and arrived cold but fine. It was a cold day for shipping but these animals can handle a cold day. I had a 40 hour heat pack in the box. Charlie said they arrived fine but cold. The next day he sent me text saying they are fine running around and eating. A week later one died. Even though this was past my guarantee, I refunded the animal. Another week went by and another one died. I refunded that one. I think after a month and a half he KILLED most of them. I say KILLED because Charlie like some Uromastyx keepers believe that you should NOT have a water bowl in with Uromastyx. I told him before he received these guys to keep a water bowl in with them. He sent me pictures of his cages with no water bowl in the cages. Also in the pictures I could see lentils and seed. I told Charlie DO NOT feed them lentils or seed until they are over a year old. I was told by the breeders that they can NOT digest seed and lentils for the first year and can block them up and kill them. He did anyway "he was the expert" The breeders gave me this information, I passed it along and he ignored these very important husbandry directions. He was the "expert" He now states that he had water in the cage and that the water bowl was out of the cage when he took the pictures. and didn't feed them the two items that the breeder said although I could see these items in the pictures. His story was and still is, I think...That they came in cold. did great for a week month and a half and died because of the cold. He threatened to tell everyone that I sold him sick animals on a BOI....But as you can see if you have read any of my responses. I don't care about the BOI's

You can pray all you want that they don't die Charlie...But if you ignore important husbandry practices...its on you. I went above and beyond with this guy and then drew a line in the sand and said....I'm done.

Ill say this again: If it didn't go down EXACTLY like I said above, Charlie would of taken me to court. Small claims is easy people....I have videos of the fat heathy animals and my voice saying that these are the fat, active, healthy animals going to Charlie's house, I have text, e-mails and voice messages of this entire transaction. I have spreadsheets of all the money that changed hands. I CMA on every transaction. He knows this.

Just so were clear. I will/have/and do go above and beyond to make the buyer happy.....But will NOT be taken advantage of. I have a job and do very well. I do this for fun so I can off set the cost of importing.

The few people commenting on me negatively do not know or anything about me. When importing: If you fill out one sheet of paper incorrectly its considered smuggling. If the shipper fills out paperwork incorrectly or does anything incorrectly its considered smuggling and the recipient could be charged with smuggling. If the shipper does something that your not aware of and agents the law the recipient could be charged with smuggling. Theres more to the story than whats been posted and the final out come of my case has still not been posted on this site. With that said.....I still have an import license.

I could post all the information that has been requested from the Kenards of the BOI but I'm having fun posting on this.

What a crock, LOL! You are lying about having any of the proof you claim here. You also forgot to mention that not only did Charley's Princeps die, but so did those sold to others from that shipment. Post #227. Few, if any, survived. For anyone viewing who hasn't read this whole thread, please do so if you are thinking about dealing with him. GARRETT SMITH SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS! LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Old 02-08-2017, 08:21 PM   #1586
Chris Kennard
By the way Garrett, where did you hold his animales for three weeks? Did everyone get their money for all the dead Princeps? Perhaps those customers would like to come here and testify, since you seI to appreciate the benefits of this site and it's quest for the truth.

Old 02-08-2017, 08:22 PM   #1587
Chris Kennard
"Seem" to appreciate...

Old 01-31-2020, 09:54 PM   #1588
Chris Kennard
As the BOI comes to an end, it will be remembered by so many as an OUTSTANDING resource who exposed creeps like Garret, who is the godfather of scammers! One one many criminals who infected the reptile trade and will flourish in the absence of sites like this one. Congrats WEBSLAVE on an incredible job!

Old 01-31-2020, 10:03 PM   #1589
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
As the BOI comes to an end, it will be remembered by so many as an OUTSTANDING resource who exposed creeps like Garret, who is the godfather of scammers! One one many criminals who infected the reptile trade and will flourish in the absence of sites like this one. Congrats WEBSLAVE on an incredible job!
And for those unaware, Garret is a convicted smuggler...

Old 01-31-2020, 11:16 PM   #1590
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Well said, Chris. And thank you, Rich

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!