Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:03 PM   #41
crissabella
Both of them should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and nothing less.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:04 PM   #42
TattooLost
I'll throw a short version of my story... I'm working 12-13 hours a day right now and have been for the past 3 weeks, so I'm barely awake.

DAND is correct, that I only received $440 from Christina and Jeff. I was supposed to receive another... i believe $490? something like that. Anyway, Christina calls me one night right around when a couple of the auctions are to end, and tells me there's a big stink about me buying a het pied girl from Kyle. (It's a long story, but the short version is I'd gotten a check for the 2 days work I had done before Sandra's daughter died, and when I got back to the jobsite that check was there and I hadn't been expecting it. Sandra convinced me to jump on the deal Kyle offered that night, because she knew I'd given up big plans because of the funeral expenses)

Anyway, Christina calls me and tells me people are talking and upset that I bought the snake, but no one had said anything to me. I had already told her to not do anymore auctions for us, but that the last two running would be the final one's we'd accept. We still had to buy a headstone, and that's what the money was to go for. So when she first told me, I said "f*** it, send it all to maggie." Christina said basically "no, no, the money was raised for you guys, and you still need it" Eventually I agreed and let the guilty feelings go, and by the end of the conversation, I was expecting we'd receive that money shortly...

3 weeks later, I asked Christina about it since she hadn't contacted me about it. She said "oh, I thought you said to send that money to Maggie, so I did." She went on to elaborate something about how it had come in the nick of time to get to maggie to cover the services or cremation. I can't remember exactly. I was kind of upset, because I was pretty sure we'd cleared that up and the money would be coming our way. As it was though, I chalked it up to miscommunication and just let it go...

Now I hear from Maggie the other day about how she hasn't received half the money she's owed, and read a screenshot of some messages between her and Christina where Christina and Jeff apparently took it upon themselves to pay a $700 light bill (really? $700 light bill??) so their lights wouldn't get cut off... without letting Maggie know until after the fact. Then it apprently cost $800 ($100 a night hotel supposedly) to go out of town for Jeff's uncle or something that was sick or died or something...

That's pretty much my story, and I can get more into detail after I get laid off this week and can sit at home and relax and type.

Whatever the case may be, it's not looking good for the Wise's, and I know a few people who had qualms about them handling everything like they did... I guess greed took over?

Old 05-23-2010, 11:04 PM   #43
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I would guess Jeff is out of the running for moderator to say the least.
Now can you see why I NEVER went to HerperForums or advocated Jeff as a moderator? Hell, I didnt even want to accept until someone OTHER than Jeff nominated me.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:05 PM   #44
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaangela View Post
I will never understand how people can be so low. I know 3500 is a lot of money but IMHO it is nothing compared to what your reputation and honor is worth. This is low as you can go. Karma will come back and haunt her. The sooner the better.
While she was the spokesperson Jeff was in the background feeding her information every time we spoke on the phone. So he is no better as far as I am concerned.

And a penny that has been run over by a train has more worth then their reputation and honor combined.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:10 PM   #45
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I would guess Jeff is out of the running for moderator to say the least.
Running for Mod. Ha. I really cant believe this! This is a all new low on the b.o.i. And thats pretty bad. There making ed clark look good

Old 05-23-2010, 11:10 PM   #46
morph evolution
any idea on how to resolve any of it?

Old 05-23-2010, 11:12 PM   #47
bradleymoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Running for Mod. Ha. I really cant believe this! This is a all new low on the b.o.i. And thats pretty bad. There making ed clark look good
if you notice down at the bottom of the screen.... a related thread about them lying from ed clark.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:13 PM   #48
Willow
Resolve it? send Maggie her money....publicly grovel and bed for mercy...then sink back ito the cave of evil they came from

Old 05-23-2010, 11:15 PM   #49
Riyo
Wow... I am appalled. While I wasn't able to donate anything, I was putting in good words for the Wise's since I was impressed with what they were doing. I see now that my impression was misplaced, and it is awful to see. Once again, I lose faith in humanity. How awful...

I hope this is resolved swiftly . What goes around comes around, guys, and this one is going to be a doozy...

Old 05-23-2010, 11:15 PM   #50
SierraMarie
I am searching online to see if their is any legal recourse that Maggie, Rick, the people who donated money and the people who donated snakes can take.

I guess Jeff's new pizza shop and Christina's new snakes are more important than being upstanding individuals who actually care and represent something.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles