Bad Guy BHB reptiles "het" didn't prove out, won't fix it - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2010, 01:04 PM   #11
ozz465
While i don't think you should be compensated for a snake sold an other person , brian did say this

Originally Posted by Brian@BHB
HI,

Of course there is always a chance of something terrible like that happening. I'm not going to lie and say there is no way. It does sound like with those odds something is wrong? Lets talk on the phone and see if there is anything we can do to try to figure this out. I always stand behind my stuff and I will do my best to make it right. Call me anytime this week before Wednesday, I'll be out of town for five days after that on business. Talk soon, Brian

Seems he wants to make it right , and i don't see the slander when the BOI post just post the supposed facts , BTW to the OP actual email's with headers will be proof not just quotes copy and pasted ONly fair since this is the norm procedure for the boi.

Old 11-14-2010, 01:05 PM   #12
JudyC
I too, am curious about how you expect this to be "fixed." And the snake has changed hands at least three times now? Does this mean Brian is also responsible for "compensating" Chris Huffman, yourself, AND the third guy you sold the snake to as well? When does it end?

Is it possible the snake was mis-identified as a het? Certainly within the realm...even Brian admits that it's not impossible. But what real proof is there? Has the animal been bred to a visual ghost? And has there been any discussion about exactly what line of ghost he is het for? As mentioned earlier, there might simply be compatibility issues.

I agree that Brian could have been a better at communicating and following through with what he said he would do. But in no way do I see him as a "bad guy" in this convoluted and ultimately unproven situation.

Old 11-14-2010, 01:06 PM   #13
bamasmith
I totally agree with Nick.This will be tough for Brian to make good on.

Old 11-14-2010, 01:06 PM   #14
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz465 View Post
BTW to the OP actual email's with headers will be proof not just quotes copy and pasted ONly fair since this is the norm procedure for the boi.
That's only necessary if the content of the e-mails is disputed...and so far, they haven't been.

Old 11-14-2010, 01:07 PM   #15
Amelanistic Orca
This is a true story; I know it firsthand.. Cliff is my right hand man; and Dave Bellis's reputation speaks for itself.. Is there proof, besides Huffman's word?? I'm sure paperwork and photo id's are sent out by Brian... Where is that stuff at??

Old 11-14-2010, 01:16 PM   #16
birdman5000
sounds like chris ripped u off not brian. U didnt purchase the snake from brian so he doesnt owe u or cliff diddly.

Old 11-14-2010, 01:25 PM   #17
rabernet
David - how much did YOU pay for the animal in question, and did it come with genetic photograpic paperwork to match the animal to the het guarantee?

How much do you want Brian to compensate you for?

Old 11-14-2010, 01:38 PM   #18
ozz465
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
That's only necessary if the content of the e-mails is disputed...and so far, they haven't been.
Not sure 100%on that but without proper proof any and all quotes are just hearsay till proven otherwise.Imnot on anyone side here but lets be fair here no ones word should be taken as proof for someones Else's communications no matter who they are , The BOI has to be impartial to everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman5000 View Post
sounds like chris ripped u off not brian. U didnt purchase the snake from brian so he doesn't owe u or cliff diddly.
I tend to agree , seems like the person who sold the OP the animal in question should be held accountable for all this , then that person should contact the person who sold it to him.

Old 11-14-2010, 01:42 PM   #19
Chrisw
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
Did it come with genetic photograpic paperwork to match the animal to the het guarantee?
This is the question I have.

For those who say Brian doesnt have to make this right, why doesnt he if the paperwork says the snake is het? Does the het "guarantee" only guarantee the first person to buy directly from a breeder, when does the guarantee expire if you have paperwork?

Old 11-14-2010, 01:50 PM   #20
ozz465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisw View Post
This is the question I have.

For those who say Brian doesnt have to make this right, why doesnt he if the paperwork says the snake is het? Does the het "guarantee" only guarantee the first person to buy directly from a breeder, when does the guarantee expire if you have paperwork?
Brian has to make it right , but to the original buyer, if it came with a pic id and guarantee that may be a different story.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!