Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:38 PM   #91
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post
Ok Bobby and Snake Queen...how did you do that? I've been messing around for the last 3 hours trying to get those pics up!
Right click on your picture and copy the url. When posting here click on the yellow and green "insert image" icon. A box will open up and you paste the url there. Preview your post to make sure it worked. Good luck.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:39 PM   #92
Bobby Douglass
I type too slow. Do what Olivia said.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:48 PM   #93
thomas davis
well those pics say it all, thats really a shame. i delt with ZD years ago and thats exactly how it looked, very sad, actually turned me completely off to zonatas.
imho jerry should absolutely refund your 3100.00 and it seems like he has hinted to that by saying send them back??? maybe he feels he can turn them around but with his LACK of info/offer here i dont know what he(jerry) is saying??? but for the record i dont believe jerry would/will intentionally rip you or anyone off.
i still see an easy fix by him simply reimbursing you and you sending the snakes back. that is really sad to see ZD in the black&white Z's those really had me thinkin.
hopefully jerry will chime in and fix this.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 02-29-2012, 11:55 PM   #94
StuTennyson
where does the photo need to be located before I right click on it?

Old 03-01-2012, 12:00 AM   #95
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
where does the photo need to be located before I right click on it?
Whatever gallery you have it posted in. Click this link http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/photo.php?id=420295
and then right click on the picture you want to post.

Old 03-01-2012, 12:00 AM   #96
StuTennyson
I've already tried to copy and paste the url from my KS.com photo album but it doesnt seem to work. I uploaded the pics to FC photo gallery but when I right click on the pics nothing opens up. I'm going to bed!

Old 03-01-2012, 12:02 AM   #97
StuTennyson
I just want to know how Bobby and Snake Queen got my pics up here and so big too! Did you guys use the pics I uploaded to Fauna or KS.com?

Old 03-01-2012, 12:04 AM   #98
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
I just want to know how Bobby and Snake Queen got my pics up here and so big too! Did you guys use the pics I uploaded to Fauna or KS.com?
I used the same link I posted 3 posts above this one.

Old 03-01-2012, 12:07 AM   #99
Bobby O
Well obviously he had no intention of refunding the money or there wouldn't be ten pages of people bad mouthing him. Let's see how many pages of negative comments he needs to finally refund Stu's money. Even if you look at his long rant on his blog, NOT ONCE did he use the word REFUND. Instead he says the whole world is picking on him, bad mouthing the customer and other people, etc.... First he wanted Stu to "work with the animals" once he was notified that something was wrong with them and Stu wanted a refund. As the animals deteriorated, he was willing to take the animals back to work with them himself, but I didn't see the word refund there either. The question that I think Jerry is thinking right now is "if I refund Stu his money, can I save my reputation?" As oppose to, "gosh I should do the right thing and just refund Stu's money."

Old 03-01-2012, 12:11 AM   #100
Bobby Douglass
Stu, after you right click on the picture click "properties". Then copy the "addressURL)".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!