Info TRUTHS ABOUT THE HIDDEN GENE WOMA THAT ARE IN DIRECT CONFLICT OF KEVIN MCCURELY(NERD) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:34 PM   #21
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
I have no idea whats going on either

but just by the pics....those don't look like hidden gene womas, or hidden gene woma combos to me.

The first time I saw those animals posted in the classifieds I thought that to myself.

Other then that, I'm kinda lost myself.

As am I they are HG woma's they aren't hidden gene woma's he's lying no he's lying he mixed them up with another morph... after reading a bit on the Op and the company he represents this isn't his first go around with " his whatever morph isn't what he said it is mine are the real deal " in the end IMO anyway and yes I know it isn't worth much this simply seems to be a way to advertise his animals while bashing another breeder at the same time.
I do find it funny that the pic you use is one where the HGW as you put it is in shed... that doesn't make much sense at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
I've got to say, I am not a fan of Joe but with all of the lies that are starting to surface (candy, desert females, etc) where large breeders basically screwed over buyers by holding back info, I am going to sit back and watch this play out before I pas judgement on Joe's post.
I must say that I do agree with this post as well as there has been alot of lie's passed down or rumored with certain gene's and genetics that are in the process of and or have been dis-proven.

LET'S SEE THE EMAILS!!!

Old 05-28-2012, 09:44 PM   #22
David Reid
I could have sworn I saw the ad for these with the title New Line of HGW a day or two ago. If my memory is correct, why was the ad title changed?

Dave

Old 05-28-2012, 10:37 PM   #23
snakemansnakes
And why on earth are you calling it " THE ORIGINAL HIDDEN GENE WOMA"?

Old 05-29-2012, 12:23 AM   #24
Snake-Queen
I find it very telling that the OP has been viewing the thread, but choses to ignore the questions posed to him.

Old 05-29-2012, 12:51 AM   #25
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I find it very telling that the OP has been viewing the thread, but choses to ignore the questions posed to him.
Maybe it's for a good reason... and for the best in his case anyway

I don't want to be but he did state within this thread that he did have the EMAILS from Kevin where Kevin admitted this somewhere IMO for the little that it is worth If I had that kind of proof well posting the EMAILS would have been better than posting a bunch of pics and copying and pasting info from the world of ball pythons morph list and then to dis-credit the information.
Like I said that's just my few cents for what their worth.

Personally If I was Kevin I wouldn't even humor this thread with a response although Fb on the other hand well quite a few find this humorous maybe it's a new sales pitch to get it out there that he has the Hidden gene woma combo's now as well... Being Kevin has a corner on that as of now using Kevin's name was simply the best way to get it out there for him..

First Amir now Kevin... I'm going to act like Goldberg and ask WHO'S NEXT??

Old 05-29-2012, 10:54 AM   #26
Herp.Herp.Hooray
"It doesn't have to be a public BOI fiasco unless you want it to be?"

Old 05-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #27
johnnydance
Hi Steve (AKA SPJ),
I'm still new to the BP industry, so forgive me! But you mentioned the lies about the Candy, Desert females, etc.... can you please inform me about those because I haven't heard? You can email me at: lingmeister@aol.com
I appreciate your information!
Thank you,
John

Old 05-29-2012, 11:39 AM   #28
pythonregius35
Joe has no creditability in this business (i.e. Morph King)!! A joke at best!!

Old 05-29-2012, 11:43 AM   #29
saskia
Have you made Soulsuckers? And if you have did you use "normal" Lesser or Butter or Kevin's Line Lesser?
If the answer is yes to "Normal Lesser or Butter" Do you have pictures for us?

Old 05-29-2012, 11:45 AM   #30
Luke9815
Regular Womas all day long. The original looks nothing like a HGW, but looks exactly like a Woma. The combos also look like Woma crosses I've seen and/or expected them to look like. Joe, if you wanted to make more money, you could have just not crashed the market with Morph King and done things right.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!