Info TRUTHS ABOUT THE HIDDEN GENE WOMA THAT ARE IN DIRECT CONFLICT OF KEVIN MCCURELY(NERD) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2012, 04:03 PM   #51
NewEnglandReptile
Quote:
Originally Posted by saskia View Post
Joe: Can you please answer my question about the Soulsucker??
Why are you avoiding my question?
This is very important for all of us...
If you have a HG Woma for so long you must have tried to make Soulsuckers?
I think Joe/Clark are claiming that they have made that... The Kamakaze Ball?????

Kev

Old 05-29-2012, 04:06 PM   #52
saskia
Well that doesn't look like my soul sucker ??? Hahaha

Old 05-29-2012, 04:17 PM   #53
cvhome1
Joe, if this is all true about Kevin why not just post the emails where you say he admitted lying? And then everyone will know for sure!

Old 05-29-2012, 04:20 PM   #54
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShenandoahReptiles View Post
Kevin's a big name in this industry, and I'll be the first person to say that I trust Kevin a lot more than someone that makes threats to go to run to the BOI if a breeder doesn't do as they say.
David, do you still trust Kevin knowing that he concealed the problems with the bobble head spiders and the genetically kinked spine caramels while he built up his bank account on everyone who bought those defective morphs from him.he kept his mouth clammed shut while raking in the cash.

Kevin can not be trusted.

Old 05-29-2012, 04:38 PM   #55
gsrept
If there is so much evidence against the hg woma where is it? I am still waiting for Joe to put up something of substance other than a list and false claims. I can put up picture after picture showing a pastel woma, well guess what its still a pastel woma not a hg woma. So post the emails and all your other evidence or just back down and say you were wrong. You came here with the claims Joe, your the one that needs to prove what you are saying is true.

Old 05-29-2012, 04:47 PM   #56
cvhome1
show the emails!

Old 05-29-2012, 04:49 PM   #57
saskia
I see I got confused by all the names...I did not see a pic of a Kamakaze Ball python..
Now I'm very curious??
How did you become a Kamakaze Ball (Soulsucker)?
I like to see it very much...

Old 05-29-2012, 04:50 PM   #58
gsrept
Its a peweter woma no soul sucker there.

Old 05-29-2012, 04:51 PM   #59
gsrept
I would like to know who the sucker was that bought a pastel woma form phr for 17,500 that should be the real BOI thread.

Old 05-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #60
nickyp0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrept View Post
I would like to know who the sucker was that bought a pastel woma form phr for 17,500 that should be the real BOI thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!