Inquiry MJC Serpents... - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-04-2014, 07:48 PM   #41
bobbafett
Oops. Yeah. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-04-2014, 08:01 PM   #42
Pink Lady Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcballpythons View Post
I do NOT have ibd going around in my collection. the snakes that are for sale are at This Side of Paradise Pets, nowhere near any of my personal collection anyways. Sad all the lies being spread about me. A year and a half ago I had my first snake die after having her for two weeks. She was extremely skinny and dehydrated and too far gone. The night before she died she displayed neuro symptoms that all snakes display before they die for any reason. My mistake for saying it was IBD, I just had no clue and that's what I thought it was. Suvks that my misuse of words has caused this unnecessary blasting that has no conclusive answers. None of my snakes are sick and around 20 people have bought from me. I have yet to hear of a collection loss after buying one of my snakes and I also have yet to hear of a true story regarding a snake that I sold being sick or dying for a reason not buyer's fault.
You also said you "never heard of anyone losing their collection to IBD":

Yet the seller you bought from lost most of their collection to confirmed IBD (your own words), and you knew that before you posted that you'd never heard of anyone losing their collection. Just saying.

Old 10-04-2014, 08:10 PM   #43
Pink Lady Exotics
Quote:
I do NOT have ibd going around in my collection. the snakes that are for sale are at This Side of Paradise Pets, nowhere near any of my personal collection anyways.
Then why list it from your personal account and include all the racks and cages and incubator? Why would a "store" sell the racks with the animals? Then everyone asks why you're selling YOUR collection?

Old 10-04-2014, 08:40 PM   #44
Amelanistic Orca

Old 10-04-2014, 09:25 PM   #45
mjcballpythons
In reply to telling the buyer not to have a necropsy - I DID suggest it to him.
in reply to why i was selling my collection - i was NOT selling the collection through the shop. i was selling the personal collection due to having my rent terminated and needing to move to a small apartment. I had put my horse up for sale too. But I called it all off. My personal animals are here to stay and I don't care if I have to take out a loan to keep them all just to get into a big enough place where they can all come with me.

Old 10-04-2014, 10:58 PM   #46
lillyorchid
If you are no longer selling your personal collection, why did you email me yesterday with the following?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyorchid View Post

Old 10-04-2014, 11:05 PM   #47
Glamour
Mindy's advertising for the shop in that ad. Not her personal collection.

Old 10-04-2014, 11:09 PM   #48
lillyorchid
Quote:
i was selling the personal collection due to having my rent terminated and needing to move to a small apartment. I had put my horse up for sale too. But I called it all off. My personal animals are here to stay and I don't care if I have to take out a loan to keep them all just to get into a big enough place where they can all come with me.
I read some of the stuff on Facebook and it looks like you sold one of your snakes to someone local, since the photo had a small kid in the picture with your snake hanging on the child, in a pet store setting, and the adult thanked you for selling her the animal "and when they act funny, she spends hundreds at the vet". I can only guess you are selling your animals through whatever pet store you work for or have been partners with for a two months time period. Something isn't adding up.

Old 10-04-2014, 11:23 PM   #49
Glamour
She met the girl who bought "Creepa" at a local pet store before the shop in Canterbury was even open. There are a lot of assumptions being made about things that are just not true, plain and simple. This stuff happens to everyone who puts themselves out there. Mindy's trying to protect others' reputations and it's hurting her own.

Old 10-04-2014, 11:44 PM   #50
Pink Lady Exotics
Crystal, I see you share Mindy's last name. Related I assume?

I find it interesting that Mindy claims to be a "partner" in this store venture, yet she's barely 18.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!