Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-23-2015, 02:11 PM   #91
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Markus,

Unfortunately, Thats how this BOI works. A person comes on with a dispute, right or wrong. Then a few of the regulars that like to agitate people come on. If you look at just a few of Chris's post you can see this is what he does. He has over 1,900 post with mostly one liners trying to get people riled up. He's a 51 year old man acting like he's 14 child that just discovered the internet. Just ignore him.

Then you get the few people that didn't like they way you responded, maybe you disagreed with them on Facebook etc. Nows their chance to say how they calmly corrected you on Facebook and you left them bad karma etc. How you didn't do this or that when you texted them etc.

You will also get the armchair attorneys and judges that have already decided your case. They know the laws in every state, the amount of fines etc. You can get a lot of great legal advise on this form.

The new one, that I haven't heard before was: "Tell his wife" This one had me chuckling. FYI My wife is fully aware of the arrangement that Mike and I have.

I will say the BOI has a few good regulars. They ask good questions and stay impartial.

Garrett
It's always the ones who are wrong that get easily "agitated" by us "regulars". By all means Markus, do what your boss says and not as he does, and ignore me lol!

Old 07-23-2015, 03:14 PM   #92
uromastyx13
Hey garret is this you? Both have the same name and from the same area , didn't you have a account named turtle man? Looks very similar

https://www.newsreview.com/chico/tor...ent?oid=613799

Old 07-23-2015, 05:18 PM   #93
uromastyx13
Interesting finding
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2015, 07:52 PM   #94
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by uromastyx13 View Post
Interesting finding
Interesting find indeed. Old habits hard to break, or incredible coincidence?

Old 07-23-2015, 10:36 PM   #95
uromastyx13
Still waiting....

Old 07-24-2015, 12:10 AM   #96
snowgyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occidentalis View Post
OP (and others) It's always a good idea to quickly post your proof that Garret Smith has defrauded you, so that others can see what is founding your remarks.

Garret's user profile is here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=87532

If you read his past remarks on this forum, it should be very clear the demeanor of the person you are dealing with. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=185748&page=2

I have had no business dealings with Garret, but, in a similar situation to Vanessa (snowgyre above) he has given me four karma dings on Fauna in retribution for calmly explaining on Facebook how he was misrepresenting the science of systematics to try to make some iguanids he was selling seem more desirable.

I hope that you get your money or your animals, best of luck.
I am posting to corroborate Alex's claim above. Garrett left inappropriate feedback in my BOI page that was very condescending and insulting after I merely gave him negative karma (not even a bad guy thread) after he was attempting to sell Borneo earless monitors. Since then, he has vindictively left repeated negative karma almost every time he has logged in, even on my classifieds ads. My connectivity is currently limited but I will be watching this thread when I can.

Old 07-24-2015, 01:06 AM   #97
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
I am posting to corroborate Alex's claim above. Garrett left inappropriate feedback in my BOI page that was very condescending and insulting after I merely gave him negative karma (not even a bad guy thread) after he was attempting to sell Borneo earless monitors. Since then, he has vindictively left repeated negative karma almost every time he has logged in, even on my classifieds ads. My connectivity is currently limited but I will be watching this thread when I can.
Vanessa, judging from the amount of green chicklets under your name, Garret has wasted his time and done nothing more than display his schoolyard bully tactics. Those who use the karma system as a weapon are weak and desparate.

Old 07-24-2015, 01:35 AM   #98
Pasodama
Unless things have changed, only contributing members can leave negative karma.
Does not look like Garrett is a contributing member.
Without being a contributing member, Garrett is wasting his time in more ways than one.

Old 07-24-2015, 01:39 AM   #99
Pasodama
Never mind. Just saw that he does have contributor coins. Guess I need sleep.

Old 07-24-2015, 02:04 AM   #100
snowgyre
Chris and Deb, yes you are both correct. Also, anyone with a negative status can leave negative karma but not affect your karma standing. I am not upset over spilt karma, only pointing out that Garrett resorts to childish, immature, and overly defensive tactics when anyone disagrees with him, regardless of the validity of those disagreements. It's an overt statement of character that is not publicly viewable, but relevant to anyone considering doing business with him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!