Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2005, 10:37 AM   #11
dragonflyreptiles
Lee, its NOT the same snake, the direction the bands point and their shape is NOT the same!
Attached Images

Old 07-11-2005, 10:42 AM   #12
Bill_Leverton
Lee I would love to set your mind at ease Trust me but I sold my digi and really have no way to prove this other then my word ......but what I do find odd is that the tail on yours is brown to the tip while mine has a black tip

Old 07-11-2005, 10:43 AM   #13
Cat_72
Bill could post pictures from 20 different angles....the pattern would still be the same, that's a very definite marking, and clearly different.

What do I think you should do? Apologize for jumping the gun, and learn from this mistake......

Old 07-11-2005, 11:06 AM   #14
Lucille
I also would like to vouch for Bill, it is unthinkable to me that he would be anything but honest and above board. He is a terrific person, he has helped out in the auctions a couple times, and all my dealings and conversations with him have left me with the conviction that he is a man of integrity.

Old 07-11-2005, 11:09 AM   #15
pch101
The snake looks very similar to me, and the angle of pic could account for the difference in the direction that the distinctive tail marking (#6) seems to be pointing. Also the following saddles 7, 8, 9, and 10 seem to match up as the last of the typical tail markings on both snakes. And then #10 matches up as the first of the typical back saddles on both snakes. Also there are very similar markings between the 16th and 17th saddles (mesured up from the tail) on the side of the snakes that seem to match, and there is another distinctive marking on the 19th saddle that seems to match as well. The over all count also matches too. I definitely feel more photos are in order. If Bill does not have a digital cam, then I would reccomend just borrowing one. I am not making any big claims, but there sure a lot of coincidences here.
Attached Images

Old 07-11-2005, 11:17 AM   #16
pch101
That all being said, I thing the term scammer in the title of this thread is very premature and should NOT be there in this situation where you are asking our opinions as to weather we feel this is the same snake or not.

Old 07-11-2005, 11:21 AM   #17
DAND
Lee,

Do you have any other pics? Any with the whole tail showing?

Old 07-11-2005, 11:29 AM   #18
dragonflyreptiles
They looked similar to me at first glance, and I don't know snake at all and don't even know what BCI means but when I started counting from the tail towards the head the "band" #6 does not batch in its shape or the direction it is pointing and #7,8,9 and 10 that follow do not have the same shape or direction either.

Old 07-11-2005, 11:37 AM   #19
pch101
"They looked similar to me at first glance, and I don't know snake at all and don't even know what BCI means but when I started counting from the tail towards the head the "band" #6 does not batch in its shape or the direction it is pointing and #7,8,9 and 10 that follow do not have the same shape or direction either."

Good point Wendy.
However, as I mentioned, the angle of the pic could definitely account for such differences. You must remember that you are looking at lines on a curved surface from different angles. They will bend depending on which way you are looking at them and how extreme that angle is will obviously affect things.

Old 07-11-2005, 11:49 AM   #20
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
Lee I would love to set your mind at ease Trust me but I sold my digi and really have no way to prove this other then my word ......but what I do find odd is that the tail on yours is brown to the tip while mine has a black tip
Bill maybe you can help Lee by telling him the origin of your snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!