BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-31-2005, 03:55 PM   #51
tiasman1
Charles

Charles,

While I am thinking of it. You stated that you lost the invoice I sent you through paypal. In case you have lost the several I have sent since. My Paypal address is:

aaron33m@cableone.net.

You will find I am a verified member, and they are more than willing to accept the money from you to take care of this debt.

Thanks

Aaron

Old 12-31-2005, 04:34 PM   #52
Zoo Supply
So this guy went to college, and he designed a reptile program for his computer and he can't even spell three words in a row together???
Something doesn't mesh there Charles. Seems like all your replies are gibberish because you can't even understand them.
Just my opinion though of course.
TOM

Old 12-31-2005, 04:35 PM   #53
Chameleon Company
Since you mentioned this Charles:

Quote:
When I asked you about the Chameleons, I requested to send you the payment to have a 3rd party resend the payment to aaron and you stated you didn't want to be in the middle of this. So then why the post? or are we just running our mouth?
I am quite confident that I made the correct decision ! But as I explained to you then, the status of this deal is not an escrow situation, and that there was no need for an alternative path to solving this than paying Aaron what you acknowledge that you owe, directly to him. Fortunately, this is not rocket science !

Old 12-31-2005, 04:40 PM   #54
Chameleon Company
Need some clarification:

Charles, you stated this at the end of your last post:
Quote:
Chamco come post some else there and then get dzoo too follow you.
My apologies, as I went to college in a different part of the country, and I do not understand your request. Clarify when you can ! Thanks.

Old 12-31-2005, 05:10 PM   #55
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
This will no hurt me any way.. Nor did the fuse claims to my place of employment about making business deals on business time, Guy you should have got the fact because the email we sent on my lunch break and ONLY stated that any more communication will be done in my personal email. I don't know whom it was it was. I guess we can make this the largest thread on this forum...

I have the facts straight.
I am the one who sent the email to Target and spoke to them after you have kept Aaron's animals for such a long period of time without a response. I know that this thread was viewed by some of those I contacted. I also know for a fact, that their policy is that their computers are not to be used for any activity outside work related situations, regardless if it is your lunch or not.
You gave the email address out as a point of contact for your business, which involves them as a company. If something goes wrong, and I would say something has gone drastically wrong when you keep someone’s animals and they have yet to receive anything over a month period, it involves them.
I hope they come back to view this thread to see how you have responded to this. As you said, it is no big deal that you used their email address, Not yours, because as Target has stated, they consider that mail box their property and are concerned about the use of it regardless, of when you use it to conduct a transaction (lunch).

Charles, If you do not know the policy your company has on Internet access, you can call the 1 800 number they provide me and ask them yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
I guess we can make this the largest thread on this forum...
If you choose to play games, it's your name and reputation.

You went back on a deal. You can argue that you had second thoughts after you received your part of the trade but your argument does not state that you received anything less than what was promised by Aaron.

If you received healthy well represented animals, then Aaron has fulfilled his part. It's unethical for you not to fulfill your part and then make him wait while you sort out what happen to your money order. Why should he have to wait on you any longer?
It shows how you would handle any other transaction with future customers. You may be to busy developing a "reptiles husbandry/breeding database" to send out an animal, refund a DOA, responding to future customer service issues.
You have stated you have been out of reptiles for a long time, well this is not the way to get back into it.

Quote:
and from a business stand point you can't make everyone happy....
That is most certainly true but it's not something to use as a company slogan.
Aaron has given no reason for him to be considered untrustworthy. Why would you just not send him another refund? If the money order turns up, I'm sure he would do the right thing. After all, he is not the one that did not hold up his part of this agreement. He is not the one that did not respond to emails. He is not the one that keeps making excuses.

Oh, I can see why you might think everyone might respond the same way you have but everyone does not have the same ethics as you.

Old 12-31-2005, 06:22 PM   #56
dzoo
Aaron - Can you refresh our memory about how much Charles owes you? Had you settled on a cash value for the Bloods once he reneged on the trade?

At this point I would take no less than the price you had the snakes advertised for, as well as your cost to ship them to him. I would not accept the Ball (as it may not be the HET or same animal that you were promised) and I'd be leery of accepting your Bloods back (who knows how they have been cared for or what they have been exposed to in Charles' care for over a month).

The USPS has this to say about Lost Money Orders:
Replacement of Lost or Stolen Money Orders
To replace a lost or stolen money order, a customer will need to fill our Form 6401 at a Post office and pay a fee of $3.00. After the USPS completes a payment inquiry on the status of the money order, a replacement can be issued.

So I can see that it would take some time to replace a truly lost M.O. but my point earlier is had a Money Order, in the amount owed Aaron even been purchased by Mr. Schmuck? Looks like it should have been purchased around late November?? If he can produce a receipt it would add some credibility to his story........................

Old 12-31-2005, 06:44 PM   #57
csreptiles
I not enevr going to comment on the email issues, BUT it funny! way to go Dennis Hultman, I just lost my JOB@!! J/K! but good try any way back to my point my only issues was that I sent the money order! and Sending another one would be costing me an additional $300+89 shipping. NOW the real question no Bull!! Who at issues is this on? I guess from my point it like this, I'v been beat twice now, and this added in the 3rd. I can't afford to take it in the munp again and To tell you the truth I starting to get alittle mad! So here's my plan, I am going to contact paypal on money to find out if I send payment through paypal and the moneyorder come up cashed laster can I return my purchase if so then I will make payment on Monday!

Old 12-31-2005, 06:53 PM   #58
csreptiles
dzoo again lack of infomration:

The USPS has this to say about Lost Money Orders:
Replacement of Lost or Stolen Money Orders
To replace a lost or stolen money order, a customer will need to fill our Form 6401 at a Post office and pay a fee of $3.00. After the USPS completes a payment inquiry on the status of the money order, a replacement can be issued.

-I got this rigt off the back of the USPS Money Order

An Inquiry from 6410 may be filed at any time for free. A replacement will not be issued until 60 days after the money order purchase date, provided the money order has not been paid.

Just throught I post the correct information.

Old 12-31-2005, 08:11 PM   #59
tiasman1
money order/ cashier's check

Charles sent this email to me on 11/14.

Arron, I am st school and working late again... Sorry... I had my guy
send you the money, I thought your add was for $200.00 for the snakes
and shipping.. Sorry I will send you the additional $100.00 on friday.
It was send normal mail... IF you don;t hae it by friday I will cancel
the Certifed Check and nextday air you one... Also I attached a
Contract for the Sale of the Female... I am sorry abot this BUT We
have noticed her breeding wiht out male albino and it would not a a
good diea on our part to part with her now, When our deal was also
based on the puchaes of the snakes also... Althought the trade was
there the purchaes as also made avaible by you... Another things was
that I later foudn ou that we paid alot more for that snake than I
thought also... So I will make sure you end up with her later if yuor
stilll in need BUT as for you purchase of yuor snakes I have already
sent the money out to you...

Thanks...
I am going back to work now ... I will check my emails again nextday
this time... also, Sorry for hanging up on you but I was in class and
was ONLY making a call at the same time... Really on one has been
getting ahold of me !! I have been very busy with everything latly...
and Work has me on a very high end project now!!

He originally said he sent a cashier's check. Now it is a money order. Charles, you already told me that you confirmed that the money order was not cashed. You stated, in an email, that you would pay me by today. Your email stated by the holiday if possible, but definately by the end of December. That is today. You are getting into a pissing contest with everyone on Fauna. None of this changes the fact that you have made several statements on when/how you will pay me, yet none of them have happened. The only thing the pissing contest is going to accomplish is sour any chance you have of redeeming your reputation on a major source of revenue for a dealer in reptiles. I sent you the 1.1 blood pythons when/how I said I would. I also sent 2 packs of frozen rats for you to use to feed the bloods with for a while. The shipping cost me $89.76 for overnight because you insisted they arrive on Saturday, as that is the only day you would be able to receive them. All of the complaining and longwinded posts from you doesn't change the basic fact. You owe me $389.76 from the middle of October. You have not paid me. You change your story about how/when you sent me money. You state you are ready to pay me, but deleted the Paypal invoice. I don't care what your reasons/excuses are. I simply want the money you owe me, then there will not be any more reason for us to have any contact.

I just sent you an email asking for your intentions on paying me today like you said you would. Are you going to pay me today?

Aaron

Old 12-31-2005, 08:19 PM   #60
tiasman1
Jon Cheris

Jon

The money order or cashier's check, whichever he claims to have sent, should have been mailed out the end of the first week of November. Charles had by this time told he that his "partner" would not allow him to send me the female het.

Thanks

Aaron

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz