Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2006, 01:51 AM   #91
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Sammy,
Nope. You can start a thread about me, and wail away about my objectivity. Or continue to wail away here if it suits you. But the thread was in confidence, regarding clearly stated criminal matters. Everything said was in that context, as was it clearly stated that all was in confidence. I won't put you in that predicament again. Interesting quote by Mr. Johnson, BTW.
I suggest you re-read that PM you sent me Jim. NO WHERE did it say that it was in confidence, let alone "clearly stated that all was in confidence". I would really hate to have to break out the LIAR card on you Jim but that is exactly what you are doing right now by saying that. Maybe you MEANT to say that in the PM but you most certainly did not. I suggest you re-read what you sent me.

But do allow me to say this, any PM I am sent is just that.... PRIVATE. That is why I asked you in the first place. But dont go playing some game with me by saying that you "clearly stated that was all in confidence" because that is a flat out LIE, Jim. You sir are a LIAR.

Also Jim, the part about your relationship with them has NOTHING to do with criminal matters.

Old 07-12-2006, 01:52 AM   #92
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD928
Wendy was wrong , Eric was right , Wendy keeps the geckos Eric keeps the money .Jim goes to bed with a hard on , we can all sleep happily now.
Open mouth, insert foot, apply pressure until entire ass is swallowed.

It's time to stop making yourself look like a chump.

Unless of course your goal is TO make yourself look like a chump.

If such is indeed your goal, continue with this type of crap.

It'll cement it for you in no time at all.

Old 07-12-2006, 01:55 AM   #93
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
I suggest you re-read that PM you sent me Jim. NO WHERE did it say that it was in confidence, let alone "clearly stated that all was in confidence". I would really hate to have to break out the LIAR card on you Jim but that is exactly what you are doing right now by saying that. Maybe you MEANT to say that in the PM but you most certainly did not. I suggest you re-read what you sent me.

But do allow me to say this, any PM I am sent is just that.... PRIVATE. That is why I asked you in the first place. But dont go playing some game with me by saying that you "clearly stated that was all in confidence" because that is a flat out LIE, Jim. You sir are a LIAR.

Also Jim, the part about your relationship with them has NOTHING to do with criminal matters.
I'm sorry Sammy, are you implying that chamco is NOT telling the truth?

How can this be?

Isn't there a rule? Or is it more of a guidline? Something about casting stones or glass houses and those who live in them?

Old 07-12-2006, 01:58 AM   #94
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
No. timmy has been accused of making threatening calls to wendy and her mother.

He has denied doing so.

Now it is up to wendy and her mother to put up or shut up with some proof.

timmy is not his own friend when it comes to defending himself. He forgets to think a thought all the way through before he posts, or so it seems, and then he leaves things out; important things that can make him seem turdlike or just an irritated seller.
Thanks Erik for your reply. Sorry, I'm going to take this OT for a moment.

In regards to the calls-

Wes, I think we are on the same page on this thread but I will add that in regards to Timmy and the other thread, Wendy did send audio files out of the messages left on her machine. While we don't know the context of the other messages back and forth between all the people involved, they were somewhat harassing but more on the childish prank side. Except it was an adult making the calls.
I also believe Timmy has posted some of the exact same phrases that were spoken on the calls.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:07 AM   #95
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Thanks Erik for your reply. Sorry, I'm going to take this OT for a moment.

In regards to the calls-

Wes, I think we are on the same page on this thread but I will add that in regards to Timmy and the other thread, Wendy did send audio files out of the messages left on her machine. While we don't know the context of the other messages back and forth between all the people involved, they were somewhat harassing but more on the childish prank side. Except it was an adult making the calls.
I also believe Timmy has posted some of the exact same phrases that were spoken on the calls.
This is good to know.

I would also not be surprised by a crazy woman, or man but we aren't really dealing with a crazy man here, making up or having friends make those calls to further her campaign against timmy.

I am NOT saying he's innocent, just that we have only the word of one pain in the ass buyer to go by. Well, I suppose if you include her mother, there are two pia buyers.

I like proof. It makes me feel better when I crucify someone to have proof that they deserved it.

I'm funny like that.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:08 AM   #96
TimmyD928
Maybe I should have some female call me so that I can record it and say that the calls are from Wendy. You all may have some voice recordings ,I don't doubt that ,but none of you have ever met me or have ever heard my voice there for until proven you can not honestly say that these recordings are of me. I do know of a few of the calls and I know that it was not Eric Webber who made the calls , this does not mean that I placed the calls , it only proves that I know who did.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:11 AM   #97
greenmonkey515
I don't know how much this pertains to this but, I had a deal done with Wendy and Jeane for 3 cresteds. Everything seemed fine till it was time for them to paypal them money. The said they would paypal on July 7 morning, I never received any money and they have dropped off the face of the earth. They haven't replied to any emails I've sent. They also gave me the spiel about their UPS guy, and said unless I ship with DHL the deal was off. I reluctantly agreed when she waived a live arrival gurantee.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:12 AM   #98
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I'm sorry Sammy, are you implying that chamco is NOT telling the truth?

How can this be?

Isn't there a rule? Or is it more of a guidline? Something about casting stones or glass houses and those who live in them?
Its getting late and I am getting a little fuzzy around the edges..... but you lost me on that last paragraph there Wes.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:14 AM   #99
Wilomn
timmy, you're on your own.

YOU just said you KNOW who made some of the calls.

NONE of you, timmy, wendy, wendy's mom, are people I would deal with NOR recommend ANYONE else deal with either.

Erik, so far, so good.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:15 AM   #100
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Its getting late and I am getting a little fuzzy around the edges..... but you lost me on that last paragraph there Wes.
It IS late and I too am out of practice.

IF chamco were to be lying, after ALL the sanctimonious better than thou posturing of late, that would be much like a man living in a glass house throwing stones, neh?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs