Intense Herpetoculture - Any feedback? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-14-2007, 12:47 AM   #61
Intense Herpetoculture
Greg, I have your animals. Why have you not called or e-mail me since we last talked a few weeks ago?

As for my South American trip, it was to my facility in Bolivia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjohnsonvp
I am not pleased with Intense Herp. I purchased 3 vine snakes from them, and 2 of them came in very bad condition. The third snake was very nice. 2 days later the 2 vine snakes that were rough looking died. Justyn said he would credit me on my next purchase. When I saw some very nice Asian snakes that he was able to import I gave him a large deposit on my credit card. This was on March 12. The snakes were set to come in at the end of march beginning of April. Come the beginning of April I started getting stories every week that the shipment was being held up for one reason or another. Finally May got here but no snakes. So I asked him the first week of May where the snakes were. He told me on a Wednesday they landed in the U.S.A. and would be shipped to him the next day in Texas. The next day I called him and he said they did not come. I then called the Credit card company to get my money back because I never got the snakes. This was about three weeks ago now and I have not heard from him since. He has allways been nice on the phone and returned my calls in a timely fashion. However use caution when ordering from people you have not heard of before, and use a credit card. This way you are covered and can get your money back. If you are ordering 100 dollars worth of snake take the gamble. If your ordering a 1000 dollars worth of snakes do not. Also if adds seem too good to be true. They most likely are not true. Good luck.

Old 05-14-2007, 12:48 AM   #62
Intense Herpetoculture
Different trip there budddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erk2
I also talked to Justyn about the Asian animals he was supposed to be importing before I decided to go with the Squams (I imported the Asian animals myself and I actually can prove that with clear pictures and other satisfied customers). He told me on the phone that these animals would not be imported until after his "trip to South America" which apparently was the week before last. It seems everyone is getting a different story.

Old 05-14-2007, 12:52 AM   #63
Intense Herpetoculture
Also, I did not get down there yet. This trip has been set a side several times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Herpetoculture
As for my South American trip, it was to my facility in Bolivia.

Old 05-14-2007, 01:16 AM   #64
erk2
Quote:
Also, I did not get down there yet. This trip has been set a side several times.

Different trip on not, you still told me one thing and Greg another, I'll let you and Greg work that one out. I'm just waiting to see when / if I get my money back by mid week.

I still find it odd that you won't take pictures of any of these animals except the very poor quality so called cell phone pictures. It's really very easy to do and would clear up the fact of you having the snakes you promised.

Old 05-14-2007, 02:35 AM   #65
Intense Herpetoculture
I don't know what I told different as you two are interested in two seperate groups of animals. Who knows, I'll give Greg a call tomorrow and hopefully get a hold of him to see what is going on.

Greg has failed to contact me despite several e-mail attempts and one telephone call over the past few weeks. He seems like a great guy, but I don't know how he can say buyer beware from me when he has not even been in contact with me regarding the animals he was interested in. It seems like you and him have been talking and you scared him into thinking I was trying to scam him.

As for your $1000.00, I'll have it to you early this week.
Regards,
Justyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by erk2
Different trip on not, you still told me one thing and Greg another, I'll let you and Greg work that one out. I'm just waiting to see when / if I get my money back by mid week.

I still find it odd that you won't take pictures of any of these animals except the very poor quality so called cell phone pictures. It's really very easy to do and would clear up the fact of you having the snakes you promised.

Old 05-14-2007, 02:58 AM   #66
erk2
Quote:
I don't know what I told different as you two are interested in two seperate groups of animals. Who knows, I'll give Greg a call tomorrow and hopefully get a hold of him to see what is going on.

Greg has failed to contact me despite several e-mail attempts and one telephone call over the past few weeks. He seems like a great guy, but I don't know how he can say buyer beware from me when he has not even been in contact with me regarding the animals he was interested in. It seems like you and him have been talking and you scared him into thinking I was trying to scam him.

As for your $1000.00, I'll have it to you early this week.
Regards,
Justyn
I have not spoken to Greg regarding this matter at all. Yes I realize we are talking about 2 different groups of animals. He was intrested in the Asian animals according to his post which you are saying are here but told me they would not be imported until after your trip to your facility in Bolivia which you claimed you have not made yet (I believe this shipment was advertised to arrive the end of March / beginning of April).

You still seem to avoid showing pictures of any of these animals, why? If you have them, prove it to everyone and end this nonsense. If I get my money I will be sure to post that I have recieved it the second it gets here.

Old 05-14-2007, 08:09 AM   #67
Pat McGee
Hello Justyn;
I bought 2 aquatic caecilians and I had no problems.I know it was a small order but, that is my 2 cents worth.
patcaecilian

Old 05-14-2007, 02:05 PM   #68
critical bill
Quote:
Greg has failed to contact me despite several e-mail attempts and one telephone call over the past few weeks. He seems like a great guy, but I don't know how he can say buyer beware from me when he has not even been in contact with me regarding the animals he was interested in.

Regards,
Justyn
Of course he's failed to contact you over the last few weeks. Its because he has filed a charge back claim with his credit card company to get his deposit back. He's pissed with the excuses you've provided to date and he wants his money back. I read his post and thats pretty much what it says. I mean come on....how long should he allow you to hold onto his deposit without receiving a somewhat realistic date for completion of the transaction? When he called you several weeks ago you told the guy you'd have the stuff in the next day and the next day when he called you you said you didn't get it in. This isn't a failure on his part to communicate with you, this is a failure on your part to provide him with what he gave you a deposit for.

Old 05-14-2007, 05:49 PM   #69
Necrophiliac
It appears I'm in the same boat as most of you. I do not have time to elaborate as I am leaving work but the details of my story differ very little with the exception that we paid the full balance (~$2,000) when we were told the snakes were being shipped out the next day (which they weren't). My question is has anybody out there received either their snakes or refunds as of yet? If so please speak up.

Old 05-14-2007, 06:01 PM   #70
espo
I have also sent Justyn money. I have seen no snakes at this time. I sent money in April & in March. I have heard different excuses on why the snakes didn't ship each time. I was also promised a refund over a week ago & that has not showed up either. At this point I do think this is very much a scam, but I could be wrong. I also would like to know if anybody has recieved their order or their refund.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!