Jungle carpet female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 01-27-2017, 03:12 PM   #1
Southernherpetology
Jungle carpet female

2014 female jungle carpet. I don't not have lineage information on this female. I did see the parents and they were both 100% jungle. I'm asking 550 shipped.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-27-2017, 05:23 PM   #2
Incredible Carpets
"I did see the parents and they are both 100% jungle" Without Lineage info, how can you say that?

Old 01-27-2017, 05:54 PM   #3
Southernherpetology
Pretty easy because I bought the snake and it had lineage with pictures and all. If you don't believe it don't buy it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-27-2017, 05:55 PM   #4
stealthy
Nice snake, but as you saw on FB, you shouldn't say "pure"without documented lineage..
Just going to get ugly here also.. good luck with the sale. It certainly has some nice clean yellow on her

Old 01-27-2017, 06:19 PM   #5
Southernherpetology
Again don't care bud. If it's pure it's pure, and I'll keep her if no one wants a great animal.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-27-2017, 08:55 PM   #6
stealthy
Just saying be able to back it up.. that's what an honest seller would do..or just call it a Jungle carpet..

Old 01-27-2017, 09:13 PM   #7
Southernherpetology
Are you slow? I know it's a pure jungle. Why would I lie to myself or cheat myself? Do you have some kind of inability to think clearly?
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-27-2017, 10:40 PM   #8
stealthy
Seriously dude? You're the one not listening to anyone who's in the know.. LIST IT AS A JUNGLE Carpet , not a "PURE" unless you can provide proof!!!! That's how it is With carpet owners.So stop being so defensive and listen to what people are telling you.. I think you completely missed the compliments I gave that animal.. it's absolutely beautiful and clean colors.. it will sell... no matter how much you ask.

Old 01-28-2017, 01:11 AM   #9
Insomniac101
Jeremy, I sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Kathy

Old 01-28-2017, 03:19 AM   #10
colinseifert
Is it a jungle??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!