BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2006, 10:21 PM   #101
csreptiles
Junkyard There was a person attach on me and I provided the corect information. No one really asked you anything, The Gates statement was worthless, and I consider jaw jacking... Runing at the mouth... the point here is I sent out a money order and it has not be recoved in order to get another ther a 60day time frame which should not be to far from now. As I said I will post more detail on Wednesday when I am back at the office.

Old 01-02-2006, 10:27 PM   #102
tiasman1
60 days

Charles,

You are making more excuses to extend the time period of when you MIGHT pay me. You emailed me several dates, none of which you have kept. You have posted replies on here stating when you would pay me. You have not done that either. I am doing my best to remain polite. I did file a complaint with the IFCC against you for fraud. I really don't believe you ever sent any type of payment. At this point, the only direction my thoughts can go, is that you scammed me. You can end this very easily. Pay me the money you owe me. You have talked about all of this money that you can afford to send out for animals, you talked about the auto you own on our original phone conversation, you talk about what a great job you have. IF any of it is true, then prove it and send me my money. You have said several times that you will post a pic of the receipt for the money order, it is not done yet. You keep saying you will do it later, it is past "later". What do I have to do to get you to pay me?

Aaron

Old 01-02-2006, 10:30 PM   #103
csreptiles
Chamco I like fact!! Good job... You did your research! I thought last I check we had a few more offices? Hmmm LOL... As far as the Field work where every did you get that idea? Now I know you didn't hear that? nad even if I did, What point did you make you did find that content on the BBB website?? correct? Or maybe is was a Diffrent Charles Schuck III from Minnesota... Yea that it!! Or maybe I really Charles Schulz.... NAW it me Charles Schuck III... Again can we post somethings about the Money order and how we can find a solution...

Old 01-02-2006, 10:32 PM   #104
tiasman1
solution

Charles,

We have posted the solution many, many times. goto Paypal.com, respond to my invoice, either one, and pay me what you owe me

Aaron

Old 01-02-2006, 10:44 PM   #105
csreptiles
Chamco both spelling are reigstered and traded marked!! Sorry I guess you would of thought of that!!!

Old 01-02-2006, 10:48 PM   #106
csreptiles
Now how gave me negtive Trader Rating... I'm selling everyting now!

her I'll make it easy on you all, I am for good... This thread will not effect any thing I do so your netive word and or comment are only helping.... But good or day business is good for me... Man I watched my website and I'v had over 4000 hits and It not even done yet...

Old 01-02-2006, 10:50 PM   #107
tiasman1
Hello Charles

Charles,

You are addressing everyone here, but me. I am the one you are indebted to, I am the one that you have scammed. Why are you so worried about reacting to everyone else, but cannot deal with me? Pay me, and we will all go away. It is the easiest solution for you

Aaron

Old 01-02-2006, 11:01 PM   #108
csreptiles
I never want you guys to go away.. Point blank aaron rather you belive me or not... facts I don;t need to lie about any of this... The $400.00 or what ever is not alost of money... To me or anyone else here. My issues is still the same .

There is and has not been any solution where our issues can be solved with out costing me and additional founds. As far as not addressing you. You started this thread, many members here have attached me and I have reacted. And to tell you that truth is has not done really anyting but drag this on and increase my web traffic.

PS. NO solution has been made where as I would not have to use any additional found point blank...

Old 01-02-2006, 11:19 PM   #109
csreptiles
Aaron IFCC will mostly inform that this is a a civil issues, and if you really got good information you'd be refered to an arbutrator in which I will post my legal action... I have sent out a money order and email or not can await the aloted time frame for the money order to clear... Which if you'd stop listing to these guys on this forum and do some realy research other then hear say, You'll find out that it is standard business partice and or would be covered under Business policy. Call a real lawyer and I asure that you'll get the same advice or you'll get the let take him to court for $$$$... LOL... Aaron I'm sure we can come up with a fare solution other then me just forking you over another money order without a clear cancellation of the old one! Hay here in good faith you want me to have $100 MO sent to you? Until we get this clear? Then maybe you'll feel better about me not scamming you and find that I really did send the money order which I will posted soon anyways? Here No POST your address in the forum and I will send a Money Order in the morning for $100.00 I as fo not based on the lost and or missing monet order I for sure oue you! It's done from here alls I need is an address iam sure that I have it some where just for kicks please post.

Thanks...

Old 01-02-2006, 11:19 PM   #110
Chameleon Company
Yeah ! Yeah ........ Now I'll 'a scam someone out of a thousand dollars ...... I'll get 'a 8000 hits on my website ..... Yeah, that's what I'll do !! ..... Yeah, that's the ticket !!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz