'07 Plains Garter Snakes for sale/trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
WebDragon
'07 Plains Garter Snakes for sale/trade

Hello all! I have a litter of CBB late '07 Plains garter snakes (T. radix) that could use some new homes! They are all feeding readily on pinky parts and trout pieces. Included are pictures of the little guys. Should color up with some very nice browns and greens with bright yellow dorsal stripes.

I would really like to trade these guys for pairs of other species or morphs, any age. Really looking for red-sided (especially anerys!), maritime, red plains, Nebraska albino plains, anery plains, pugets, or albino checkerds. Would consider selling as well. Let me know if you're interested!

Contact User Check User
Old 06-02-2009, 12:38 PM   #2
Hayls2003
Garters

I am doing a nature course this summer and I really need two garters for my class. I have always had snakes and am hoping you would be willing to sell two. If you can send me an email I would appreciate it. hwelchrn08@yahoo.com

Old 08-11-2009, 02:38 AM   #3
Luz Andina
Hello,
I am interested in buying a couple of garter snakes. I live in California and will be willing to pay for next day express delivery. My grandaughter is visiting and would like to see the snakes before she goes back to school. Please let me know how soon i could get them.

Luz Marina cardona

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread