Vision (1756) Racks - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Old 09-22-2008, 04:57 PM   #21
mvite
I have 2 and I love love love 'em!

Until I read this stuff! Now I's scairt!!!

I have kept corns, spotted pythons, Childrens' Pythons, Ball Pythons and some other larger colubrids without issues.

I make sure to tighten the posts every now and again--but they've been great for a year now.

Old 09-22-2008, 05:21 PM   #22
ToshaMc
I have about 100 balls of varying size, a bredli and some Angolans in my Vision racks and have never had a problem with an escape. I use the V-70 version. OK once I didn't push the drawer in kinda crooked and I caught the Angolan trying to escape but since then - they push and they shove and they try -- but them drawers don't move.

As the thread is old I would guess that the escape problems might have been fixed with the newer design Otherwise I really don't see how a snake could get out unless the tubs aren't pushed in straight.

Old 07-04-2009, 09:08 PM   #23
hhmoore
I haven't had any problems with escapes from the 15 or 32 qt rack since I took the BPs out of them. Recently, though, I have been having a lot of escapes from my Vision Hatchling rack. It started about 5 months ago, when I would randomly notice a tub not sitting quite right & find it to be empty. To be quite honest, I thought it was me being sloppy about pushing them in - but, over the past month and a half, I've been checking - and having to adjust - the placement regularly as I've had an increasing number of runaways (5 in the past 2 weeks). Luckily, all of the little buggers are present and accounted for...but it just added to my mood when I saw that a yearling patternless bull was missing this afternoon (I'll take partial blame for that - I've been meaning to move him into a bigger tub, which has now happened).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!