Spare cages - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-28-2019, 11:45 PM   #1
frogger1414
Spare cages

Have a few tanks I no longer need.

36x18x18 Marty Made ($120) - some wear and tear, middle screen support is bowing a little and has a small burn from a heat lamp on the top plastic rim, but otherwise in great shape. Just redid the screen tops with aluminum screen, so they are good as new. Drilled in the front left corner with 1/4" mist king bulkhead for drainage. Cleaned and sanitized.

18x18x36 ZooMed ($85) - never used to house anything. Haven't gotten around to finishing the background but just needs some silicone and coco. Front is drilled for drainage with 1/4" mist king bulkhead.
Also has egg crate false bottom with window screen barrier.

40g Breeder, Zilla ($50) - sliding screen top with extra, small latched screen window for easy feeding. used for a couple months but good as new condition. Will be cleaned and sterilized prior to sale.

20g Vertical Conversion ($45) - never used to house anything. Sliding glass doors. I can drill for drainage and mist nozzle if buyer would like.

2'x2'x2' PVC enclosure (SOLD) - hinged glass door, comes with RHP and fluorescent light fixture. Has some normal wear and tear but works perfectly fine. Cleaned and sterilized.

2'x2'x2' PVC enclosure (SOLD) - identical to the first but needs a new glass door.

55g long aquarium ($50) - has a small ding/chunk of glass missing on one of the corners so not suitable for holding water but is completely functional otherwise. Comes with hinged, metal screen top. (will post pics tomorrow)

I can meet up in East Lansing, Michigan, or somewhere further if prepaid via paypal friends and family. No shipping. If someone takes remaining 5 enclosures would do $300.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-25-2020, 03:57 PM   #2
Dylan_LsA
Still available? And location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-02-2020, 07:45 PM   #3
Archosauria1
A shame. I’d take them off your hands but I need them shipped... which I’d pay for of course.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!