For Sale or TRADE Emerald Tree Boas - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 06:08 PM   #21
JennJenndy
If you want, I can post your messages when you made your "serious" offer of trading your seven snakes for my two. After we agreed on that, you then kept trying to back out of it by saying you were only going to send five and that you didn't think you should send the others. Because of your constant flip-flopping, I told you that I was only going to take your original offer, and that was final, and YOU stopped responding to ME.

Please stop conversing on this forum. I do not have the time for this nonsense.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-15-2010, 08:07 PM   #22
Yaz23
This is the last time I'll post on your thread. I don't know you, or have ever done business with you. I was simply stating my opinion. If I could delete it I would considering I realize that I shouldnt have posted that on your thread. That wasnt right on my part so I apologize.

I do however have to say that it was a little wrong of you to say:
"I work and go to school full-time, and cannot check this site 50 times a day to look for replies, so unless you know enough about me to assess me, don't you dare call me irresponsible."

We all work here, lots of us go to school as well and many of us I'm sure have families and kids to raise at the same time. We all however can spare 5 minutes a day or even every other day to check on an ad to see if anyone is interested.

Sellers who normally dont respond in a decent time frame (in my opinion) will sit on the snake and wait days or even weeks before shipping it out after someone purchased it because of their 'hectic' schedule. What makes a buyer think you will ship the snake immediately if you have to pack the snake and drive to the shipping office when you simply cant spare 5 minutes to check your ads for inquiries for days at a time?

Anyway, sorry and good luck.

Old 02-18-2010, 06:42 PM   #23
futureherpbreeder
I will not post on here again either, and in the future will not post on your threads, but I am not leaving it as is with misinformation about me on here.

Just for the record, after some back and forth on the number, we decided on the original deal because your husband wanted all 7 and I was ok with that. And I texted you several times checking when you were shipping and you hadn't received supplies yet. The last text you sent was you would get ahold of me when you got them. I AGREED. END OF STORY.

Old 02-19-2010, 09:44 PM   #24
JennJenndy
Yaz23 - I am sorry I overreacted. I had a rough work week.

future - You can say what you want, if you decided you were gunna go with the original 7, but if that were the case, I would have shipped out my snakes. Furthermore, you neglected to mention that you originally said 7, then went down to 6, then back up to 7 when I said no deal, then down to 5....so even if that were the case, why would I risk shipping something out to you so you could change your mind after you received my animals? Because of your flip-flopping, I could not take your offer seriously anymore. I doubt most people would...you cannot honestly blame me for that.

I spent $40 on shipping materials before you decided to back out of the original deal, too. I definitely would have shipped the animals to you if you stood firm at exchanging your seven. Yeah, I'm gunna hang onto these snakes as long as possible, because that's what's in my best interest...sure. I won't be acknowledging your posts anymore, so don't expect a response.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-19-2010, 11:43 PM   #25
Yaz23
Thanks for the apology. I hope no hard feelings between us. Nice animals, good luck : )

Old 02-28-2010, 03:45 PM   #26
jb67
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennJenndy View Post
If you want, I can post your messages when you made your "serious" offer of trading your seven snakes for my two. After we agreed on that, you then kept trying to back out of it by saying you were only going to send five and that you didn't think you should send the others. Because of your constant flip-flopping, I told you that I was only going to take your original offer, and that was final, and YOU stopped responding to ME.

Please stop conversing on this forum. I do not have the time for this nonsense.
Jen,

Please contact me at jeeterB@gmail.com I do not deal w/ soap operas well

Old 03-17-2010, 05:26 PM   #27
rhombomaculatus
trades

check pics - member- hexene- have much to trade-medium & high dollar
both venomous & non venomous

Old 06-04-2010, 06:11 PM   #28
montini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted zalewski View Post
please let us know if there still available..
hey buddy let me give you a clue bout this seller she never responds/forget about it!

Old 06-05-2010, 03:51 PM   #29
arthur08
I have messaged ppl I sold a while back guys sorry

Old 06-16-2010, 02:41 PM   #30
kelsie_47
pics?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
boa, emerald tree boa