For Sale 1.8 Leo Breeding Group{PROVEN} High Morphs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
monitors007
1.8 Leo Breeding Group{PROVEN} High Morphs

******************SOLD,SOLD,SOLD****************** *****
THANKS MATT S. AKA SHIFTY420!

1.8 Breeding colony of nice morphs. I am deciding to let go of my colony of leos due to working more heavily on my monitor breeding and some more detailed snake breeding. the male is a raptor from what i was told when i bought him, that doesnt really matter to me due to i just let nature happen and enjoy the cool colors and patterns we hatch out and do this even when we sell the babies. there are alot of morphs from what i am told in this colony from albino to high yellow to shct hets and so on and on. have paid some nice cash for all of these, so my lose is your gain. i am looking for someone that will take over breeding these and will take care of them and spoil them like we do here. all eat mealies and crickets along with ocassional pinkie mice as treats and red runner roaches.
have the group set at a very low price per gecko and not even worth from what i am told should the group go for but just want to move them out to a knowledgable and expereienced home. asking 270.00 plus shipping and i use only shipyourreptiles.com and is way cheap!
thanks for looking.
***SALE PENDING...***
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-11-2009, 11:03 PM   #2
monitors007
bump...
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-13-2009, 06:28 PM   #3
monitors007
bump...
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-14-2009, 03:18 PM   #4
airsofteen
what would you do shipped to 67002

Old 09-16-2009, 08:52 AM   #5
monitors007
reply back with shipping

it is going to run 47.21 to ship to you so, i will eat some of that and would so 300.00 shipped. let me know what you decide and we can go from there. thanks.
marty
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-18-2009, 02:34 AM   #6
ShiffyAME
let me know if they are still available. 9 adults for 300 shipped is a deal.

Old 09-18-2009, 03:26 PM   #7
monitors007
yes, they are still available. let me know.
marty
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-19-2009, 12:31 PM   #8
ShiffyAME
I have a small breeding group allready and this will def. add some variety. Did you know what all the morphs you have are? I only see 7 in each pic and theres just sooo much goin on i can't figure out what all is there lol. My pets are very spoiled though, because i keep them for the hobby def. not breeding and making money. I'll put it to you like this they get fed often enough my jacksons chameleons will eat right out of my hands and the geckos are so comfortable around me well they'll bout eat my hands not giving me time to drop there food lol. But anyways, my zip is 23703, how do you accept payment? and would you be able to ship them out mon. or early next week?(depending on payment method of course) But this little group will def. be a great addition to the family. Thanks -matt and if you'd like to just email me my email is PeaceOfMindTotalPetCare@yahoo.com thanks

Old 09-19-2009, 09:22 PM   #9
monitors007
sent pm to you.
marty
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-20-2009, 05:00 PM   #10
monitors007
bump...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
leopard gecko