Bad Guy Ashley Anasagasti (Caspillo) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-30-2015, 06:55 AM   #21
ianedward1
So clearly there is a HUGE issue with the fact that she sold another person's snake. Let's just skip that obvious part. I think it probably would have just been a better idea to just take the Blood and baby Bolivian, then have Alan deal with the issue of the value difference and the loss of this snake. Would have saved you a great deal of headache at least. No doubt there should be a red flag on dealings with her though.

Old 06-30-2015, 07:12 AM   #22
ianedward1
I will offer up one part of defense for Ashley on this issue though. In the messages, it says she tried to return the animals and was rejected, and that she continued to care for them for an untold amount of time. How long was this exactly? I mean if she had been caring for this snake for many months, it wouldn't exactly be wrong to consider a transfer of ownership. I mean if you cared for someone's dog for a year, you probably wouldn't be too keen on the "owner" coming by and just being like yep that's mine. Just felt like there needed to be a "devil's advocate" type opinion here.

Old 06-30-2015, 11:58 AM   #23
TxHerps
Thats was between her an alan so I do not know it to be true. Considering the size of the blood this was no small breeder term. He is still a but young to breed.

Old 06-30-2015, 07:01 PM   #24
Bobby Douglass
Has Alan fixed this yet David?

Old 07-02-2015, 09:53 PM   #25
SakaraGT4
There had already been a solution to this days, if not a week before David posted this.

I told David he could get the blood. I told Alan about offering David a replacement animal and told him that David refused. He told me to offer him the replacement and if he didn't want it that Alan would take care of that part some other way. I still offered Alan the replacement animal.

David ended up accepting replacement animals and has the blood now also
Attached Images

Old 07-02-2015, 10:05 PM   #26
SakaraGT4
This is from when he picked up the blood. I also had him sign a receipt saying he took possession of the blood which I'll have to game a pic of later if someone wants to see that
Attached Images

Old 07-02-2015, 10:11 PM   #27
SakaraGT4
It'd just be nice that when expecting others to be honest, the other party is fully honest about the ENTIRE story including the already dealt with solution and not just the parts that make them look good or only the parts that make the other party look bad.

Old 07-02-2015, 10:31 PM   #28
SakaraGT4
We came to that agreement on 5/31/2015

Old 07-03-2015, 07:34 PM   #29
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post
It'd just be nice that when expecting others to be honest, the other party is fully honest about the ENTIRE story including the already dealt with solution and not just the parts that make them look good or only the parts that make the other party look bad.
I agree. It's pretty crappy of David to not update the thread with these details. It's also kind of crappy for him to start a bad guy thread on someone that didn't really owe him anything to begin with. Please update the thread when everything's done since David is too busy to.

Old 07-03-2015, 08:13 PM   #30
ianedward1
I believe that Ashley has taken the proper course of action to make things right. There may have been some hiccups from the original deal, but she has made her end of the bargain right. Especially as being a 3rd party that kinda got tossed in to the plan without prior consultation. No points off in my book.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!