Good Guy gfssiCONSTRICTORS - Nicole Fisher A++++++ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:20 PM   #1
SixSpdRT
gfssiCONSTRICTORS - Nicole Fisher A++++++

Just received my Coral Motley Sunglow from Nicole. I would highly recommend anyone doing business with her. Great seller, had no problems answering any questions i had. Kept me updated the whole time while we were waiting till my sunglow was ready to be shipped. As far as the female coral motley sunglow i purchased, she far exceeded my expectations. When i opened the bag and pulled her out i was in WOW!!!! Top notch quality, couldn't have asked for more.

Old 07-09-2013, 03:42 PM   #2
Durante
Nicole has some amazing animals & is great to do business with.

Old 07-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #3
gfssiCONSTRICTORS
I'm happy you're happy Frank! Thanks guys.

Old 07-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #4
Badcompany
She is a awesome person and breeder and has a great eye for quality...if she ran for anything,I would vote for her ..I have no complaints with our dealings,pro all the way buying or selling...I need to pry some keepers outta her hands this coming season myself.....lookout Nicole ....I'll have some tempting things............................................ ...BRANDON WORLEY

Old 07-11-2013, 10:26 PM   #5
gfssiCONSTRICTORS
Haha thanks Brandon. I'm going to send you some pics of your VPI this weekend.. She's looking awesome.

Old 07-12-2013, 05:17 AM   #6
Badcompany
Just so you dont show me the spotted motley again.....I'll be ok....but dont try and slip it in or anything...........

Old 10-26-2013, 09:34 AM   #7
rivendale_exotics
Has anyone been able to contact Nicole in the past week? I have not heard from her since she replied to an email on the 19th saying the 23rd would work for shipping my boa to me. I have tried multiple time and multiple ways to contact her since then. I am hoping everything is okay.

Old 11-05-2013, 11:56 AM   #8
rivendale_exotics
My gorgeous coral sunglow male from Nicole arrived last week. He is looking fantastic and the packaging he came in and the paperwork included was very impressive. I will definitely buy from her in the future and recommend GFSSI Constrictors to anyone looking for an incredible animal. Great buying experience with just a few lost emails that delayed my shipping date a little.

Old 07-07-2015, 11:29 AM   #9
Guy Castro
Just received the nicest boa I have seen in a long time, from Nicole!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!