Good Guy Emerald City Cresties - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-16-2013, 12:22 AM   #1
Show Me
Emerald City Cresties

I received my new gecko from Candice at Emerald City Cresties today and what a beautiful gecko it is! Dealing with her is a pleasure and I can tell she is very passionate about her geckos. She keeps in contact so you are always updated during purchase and shipping process. Packing is done right and she ships when weather is ideal for receiving. Definitely a professional breeder that's a asset to the reptile community. If your in market for a new crested gecko I highly recommend you check out Emerald City Cresties.

Old 10-31-2013, 02:17 PM   #2
iheartgeckos
Fantastic experience with Emerald City Cresties!

Well, I recently received the cutest little baby tiger crested gecko from Candice Marie over at Emerald City Cresties! Her name is Killer Tofu! haha. We both are big Doug fans. I had a wonderful experience working with Candice and the baby is even more beautiful in person. Looks so healthy and her color is a vibrant orange. In all a fantastic transaction! Excellent communication and a wonderful job with packing and even added a sweet note for me. Thank you so much Candice!!!! *hugs* I highly recommend her if you are looking for that special Crested. I will definitely be buying more cresteds from her in the near future.
Attached Images

Old 11-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #3
CandiceMM
Thank you Stephanie for the wonderful flawless transaction on your end

Old 11-01-2013, 10:35 PM   #4
CandiceMM
Thank you

thank you Stephanie for the wonderful review and flawless transaction

Old 02-02-2014, 03:30 AM   #5
spazztic8me
I decided to purchase two crested geckos from Candice at Emerald City Cresties because looking at her web sites I noticed her amazing attention to detail. She documents everything. Hatch date, Birth weight, parents, days incubated and provides all of her customers with this information. She is very sweet and also goes above and beyond for her customers. She wants what is best for her animals and it shows. The two babies I purchased are exactly what I expected. Her photos are very accurate but of course as with all amazing geckos they are even better in person. I had a great experience working with her and I recommend her to anyone who is looking to purchase a crested gecko. Thank you Candice I look forward to working with you in the future.

Old 02-02-2014, 02:13 PM   #6
Mystic Exotics
Candice is great to work with and has beautiful geckos! I would recommend her to anyone looking to buy Crested Geckos!

Old 03-13-2014, 09:30 PM   #7
nsime
I received a really nice Tricolor pinner from Candice at Emerald City Cresties this morning, She is beautiful, healthy and well fed, it was a great transaction, always got back to my messages right away and helped me out by doing payment plans so i could get such gecko, the gecko was packed amazingly and securely, thanks Candice for the great service!

Old 03-19-2014, 01:35 PM   #8
cali562boy
Emerald City Cresties

I just received this awesome male from Candice Marie over at Emerald City Cresties and I must say I am really happy with the service and crested that she provided me with. He made it safely and the packaging was on point, I will be doing business in the future with Candice and recommend her to anyone looking for cresteds. Thanks, Jay.
Attached Images

Old 03-30-2014, 01:46 AM   #9
Scrochier
I want to give a huge thank u to Candice at Emerald City Cresties for the 4 beautiful cresties I got from her she was perfect to work with the transaction with very smoothly and shipped out as soon as weather allowed....they arrived happy and healthy and very breath taking...highly suggest her if u want a gorgeous crestie and great customer service

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 05-13-2014, 04:49 PM   #10
iheartgeckos
Emerald City Cresties has beautiful and healthy geckos :)

I recently received a beautiful baby chahoua from the lovely Candice over at Emerald City Cresties. This woman goes over and beyond for her customers and geckos. She has held my chewie over the winter until my weather was suitable for shipping and let me pay through a payment plan. She also updated me with pictures, weight info and food she was feeding my chewie. I'm so happy with my new kiddo! Thank you Candice for a beautiful healthy chahoua and the wonderful flawless transaction. *Picture was taken by Candice*
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!