Bad Guy Cutting Edge Morphs AKA Joe Pomrink PLEASE READ - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-13-2014, 08:43 AM   #41
funkdoc
Well id love to have my animals back. There are a few problems with that. All his stuff is mite infested and sick. I think i had 4 or 5 of his snakes and 2 of them died. I was able to get three back to health and seem ok. So ive grown my collection ten fold since the incident. The second problem is is hes so doped up he doesnt even remember what he stole from me. He tried to get me to give his few snakes back to him about two months ago..he promised me banana and ghis once his eggs hatched if i gave him them. And he tried to give me back stuff i never owned. Now if your brother wants to go and shake him down and get snakes from him...i couldnt say no lol. Id just have to qt those snakes he got for about 4-6 months just to be sure. Lol.

Old 09-13-2014, 08:47 AM   #42
scosta56
He sounds like a real winner. Its kinda crazy but I used to go to school with a girl named Nicole Pomrink curious if their related cause I could try and track her down on my Facebook and see. As for them being mite infested if he is on heroine he has either sold them to buy dope if they are being neglected by not being fed, cleaned and provided basic needs. ( my one brother does heroine it is a nasty disgusting drug all he does is steal to buy his next high sells everything he can for it.) I'm here though do you have an address ? I can always call the police over as well especially if he is heavy on drugs they would love to bust him. My biggest issue would be getting them back to you the minute I get them in my possession. No offence I wouldn't want them anywhere near my collection especially if he is as bad as you say. I'm really sorry about all of this. If I can help in anyway I am here.

Old 09-13-2014, 09:55 AM   #43
funkdoc
You are right they are all gone. He had some listed on here for sale. I inquired and was told they were sold already. I really dontwant any of my animals back at this point. God knows whats wrong with them. The only reason i made this post was because i wanted to make people aware. I dont want people buying his sick animals. And if i can help i dont want him to sell another snake ever. Hes a bottomfeeder. I pride myself in keeping nice animals the right way...and a good amount of others do as well just dont want them getting hurt by him

Old 03-19-2015, 11:43 AM   #44
wunderbled
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkdoc View Post
This Post is in regards to Cutting Edge Morphs AKA Joe Pomrink. Hes is currently doing business from Somerdale, NJ....DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

Im gonna make this as short as possible. Firstly Joe and I were suppose to be partners, We swapped out snakes between our collections for certain projects. For a few months all was fine. Then 2-3 months ago he upped and vanished. Turned his cell phone off and stopped responding to emails. So basically i was out of about 40 snakes or so. I am not some big breeder but was trying to get started in the business within the last year. So basically he walked off with stuff from Pieds to Albino projects to various other morphs. So i google his name a few days ago and up on Fauna low and behold this guy is listing my snakes for sale. I was L IVID. He layed low for a few months, then tried to unload and he already did sell a good deal of them off already. He did bring back maybe 4 snakes from the initial swap about 3 months ago and outside of him being a thief and a lying sack of crap this is what is most concerning.

Upon returning these snakes i noticed they were not acting/responding the way they should be. As time went on i had these snakes checked out. They were all SICK and really bad. 3 weeks ago my first snake died. I have 3 others who are showing the same symptoms. It seemed like an RI so we treated them with Baytril. After several treatments of baytril the initial Orange ghost female died. I have 3 more snakes in my possession that are showing the same symptoms. I am continuing to treat them and going to switch treatments here and try a different method to try to save these last 3. It almost doesnt seem to be a regular old RI. Its seems much
much worse.

My biggest concern with this outside of pretty much losing 75% of my collection to a thief is he is unloading these animals and they are VERY VERY ill. Hes firesaling these animals off to get rid of sick animals to unsuspecting people. I have about 20 snakes still left at my house and they are monitored daily for changes. Im not very hopeful though and outside of losing what i worked for in regards to the animals to him i fear that this sickness the he is unloading is gonna wipeout everything i have left. Which is why i highly advise no one...i mean no one ever buy anything from JOE POMRINK. Im am in a holding pattern with my animals for atleast the next 3 months in full quarantine. Like i said i am no big breeder, nor am i a big name but i have dealt with a decent amount of people on here on facebook and i can assure you no one will say im a terrible guy or has done shitty things to people. So far the people i have met and dealt with in this industry have been really good stand up people. And i just want people to be aware of the crap he is spreading outside of the fact hes a dirtbag. I have emails and texts to prove what im saying. HE LISTS here so please beware. And im sure you are gonna read this Joe...and i hope you get what you deserve. I know you didnt see this coming you didnt think i came to this site!!!!!
I've been Joe'd. This pome ink douche bag(aka Dark horse morphs)
Sold me a YB Spinnerblast for $375 and offered to through in a female Yb
To sweeten the pot. I paid 2 months ago, he said he would hold it for me
Until it got warm enough to ship.(I live in Wi) then last week the lows were
In the 40's and he said he'd probably ship that Monday. Then nothing. I texted
Him emailed his Darkmorph address. No response. I wish I would have read this
Prior to giving this a@$hole money.

Old 03-19-2015, 12:33 PM   #45
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgrub View Post
, he also told me not to take some animals that I want because he thinks they might not make it.
I see, you are saying he had sick animals up for sale, you were warned, but the next unsuspecting customer might not be.
Sick animals should never be advertised under any circumstances in my opinion.

Old 03-19-2015, 01:07 PM   #46
Lucille
Ignore above post, it is for another thread

Old 03-23-2015, 03:29 PM   #47
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by scosta56 View Post
I know this post is old, but outta curiosity did the OP get his snakes back ? I live in sicklerville N.J and Somerdale N.J is literally up the street from me about 8 minutes away. I can get your snakes back for you. I have a brother who is 6'9 he tends to be very persuasive if you know what I mean. I would have no problem making a little stop for the OP.

6'9 . That doesn't work with everyone. That's just a height!! You know the saying,bigger they are,the harder they fall. But that height will make a lot of people think about first. Or run first.

Old 03-23-2015, 08:31 PM   #48
scosta56
Lol yes it does. Add that height with 350 pounds Of muscle usually people see things John John's way lol.

Old 03-24-2015, 12:28 AM   #49
wunderbled
Quote:
Originally Posted by scosta56 View Post
Lol yes it does. Add that height with 350 pounds Of muscle usually people see things John John's way lol.
I'd love for him to go take out the $375 worth of his ass on
The money he scammed from me 2 months ago. For 2 snakes he promised.

Old 03-24-2015, 08:04 AM   #50
allreptiles1966
Key word, usually. Bigger have fallen by smaller. Many times over.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!