Good Guy Jeremy Stone - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-19-2015, 09:22 PM   #41
snakesareawesome
It's an extremely common species. The fact that one was white is a pretty meh issue to me. In the overall scheme of wildlife being eaten to extinction and habitat destruction happening on a scale that we don't have the will to slow, I just have a hard time losing any sleep over this miniscule event.

Old 06-19-2015, 09:24 PM   #42
snakesareawesome
People also litter and speed and all kinds of things that I don't condone, but it's just a matter of choosing what to get emotional over.

Old 06-19-2015, 09:27 PM   #43
JCCS
Alexander, you may have made my favorite post in the history of my time on internet forums. I have never seen a better worded, thought out post.

Thank you!

Old 06-20-2015, 01:28 PM   #44
EPICRATES
Most herps in the hobby were originally brought in illegally & everyone sure loves their bearded dragons nowadays. Just sayin. Smuggling is bad & casts the hobby in an already negative light. Not condoning it but get off the cross someone else needs the wood.

Old 06-22-2015, 03:02 AM   #45
HerpVenue
I am not excusing them. I just don't believe a zoo keeper who lied is all of a sudden telling the truth. the brazillian government did not get involved until they saw how much money Stone was making. If they really wanted their item back, why the heck did they even accept the mutts? I for one would be embarrassed. Imagine losing your prized possession and returning with mutts. Brazil seems to "misplace" a lot of things. the Bahia Emerald. Something that supposedly belonged to brazil. yet they somehow "misplaced" it?

Brazil not trusting Americans is similar to criminals not trusting anyone. the Brazillian government is corupt. The police force is made up of gangs...etc etc etc.

Old 06-22-2015, 04:33 AM   #46
Occidentalis
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
the brazillian government did not get involved until they saw how much money Stone was making.
Passage of time doesn't necessarily equal correlation. It's probably more likely that the government moves slowly and collects its evidence before going after the perps. In Brazil, things move really slowly. I'm actually surprised they moved this quickly, although it has been a number of years.

That being said, if someone stole a special boa from you and bred it for wild profits, wouldn't you feel entitled to that money? You'd be damn sure paying attention if your line of animals were selling for that much. That money from the natural resource of the country rightly belongs to the people of that country, and they have laws to try to protect it. It was stolen. I'm not sure what's wrong about feeling entitled to that money.

Quote:
If they really wanted their item back, why the heck did they even accept the mutts?
The mutts contain the genetic information / biopirated material that was stolen. They are trying to recover the resource to maintain their rightful hold on it. Lets say a drug company smuggles back a plant from Brazil and finds within it a compound that can be made into a new drug. That plant material and the extracts are still property of the people of Brazil. The government would demand return of the plants and all extracted compounds, even if the plant was hybridized or grown on a different root stock for culturing. Companies did this like crazy before these laws were in place, and central/south American countries never saw a dime of it. It's about retaining control of endemic natural resources in a world of people who are looking to make a buck anywhere they can.

Quote:
Brazil not trusting Americans is similar to criminals not trusting anyone. the Brazillian government is corupt. The police force is made up of gangs...etc etc etc.
I'm not sure what this suggested equivalency has to do with someone smuggling boas out of the country.

Old 06-24-2015, 01:54 AM   #47
Boxingboa
i have got many boas from Jeremy Stone he's a great guy his whole family is very nice. His boas always get to me safe. His boas are stunning. If you want a great boa buy one from him. As far as the white boas go I am glad they are here. They are here to stay. A lot of people got hets. They are not going to take them back from other breeder if that's the case we all better get are albino,jags,ect,ect, carpet pythons ready to fly along with countless other reptiles we all have.look bottom line is if you want a great boa you can't go wrong with him.

Old 07-03-2015, 10:35 PM   #48
Boaconstrictor.com
We appreciate the support, and we love the Judgement of those who have NO idea of the case. Bad news can be good news. Just ask or call the Stone Legal Staff. It is all public information if you want to investigate over 92 motions filed in Court. When you read them, than you can speak in a way of credibility. USA VS. STONE. Let me introduce the first Character and yes, police officer and Agent. He is named Potato. Carlos Abreu is his real name, and he Trolls this forum constantly. Here is his book he wrote on Stone before there was ever a Case or any plea deal. He wrote a book for profit in the name of Stone before Stone was ever even Tried before a judge. http://www.amazon.com/story-Boitat%C...der_B00FTPGO6U Here is the Corruption in the case. This could never happen in the USA. If a lead agent wrote a book before a decision it would be grounds for the Agent going to jail. Stone was never arrested in this case. Potato Writes a book for profit as the lead agent in the case before anyone is tried? All by hearsay of forums like this. No wonder people don't trust other countries. IF you want facts, read the Full case and the Stipulation Agreement Stone Signed with the USA before you judge. After the Stones fought for forfeiture in the fight of USA Vs Stone to prove they did not belong in the Country of Brazil, he was ready to bring forth DNA results. What happened next? Read the CASE. Remember freedom of speech is fine, but it does come at a cost if you defame or hurt a business. That is all that needs to be said to Greg Riso and Occidentals. This is not a threat, it is a reality. Screen shots all saved by guess who? BIG GOVERNMENT. Mr Stone will never back down from the Princess Diamond Statement on the web page. Realize the Govnernment and the anti pet keeping agenda troll these sites and you accidentally become a target by not even knowing it, even if you are innocent in your statements. However, if you defame, that is a different game. Stone learned that lesson the hard way. Mr. Stone does NOT subscribe to illegal activity, and he took at deal to protect his family, his customers, and his project, PERIOD. Read the STIPULATION CASE. USA VS. Stone. READ THE PLEA Deal, and the actual Plea before you believe all your read. Facts are facts. When you get it wrong, just like the media, there are consequences for actions. It is all HEARSAY. When you read the full case than you can quote exactly what happened. Boaconstrictor.com does run an honest business and is allowed to run a business Regardless of those who throw Stones at Mr. Stone. What a Joke. People just open their mouths and actually WRITE IT DOWN on forums like this. That is the funny part, and this is no joke. People are held responsible for words they say if they can prove to hurt a family or business. That is the great part of having a good legal team. When others just speculate, write hearsay, and opinions, that affect a family and business, they need to get a good legal team. There is a Civil Case Storm coming soon, but the Stone Family will be just fine.

Old 07-03-2015, 11:28 PM   #49
Occidentalis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaconstrictor.com View Post
We appreciate the support, and we love the Judgement of those who have NO idea of the case. Bad news can be good news. Just ask or call the Stone Legal Staff. It is all public information if you want to investigate over 92 motions filed in Court. When you read them, than you can speak in a way of credibility. USA VS. STONE. Let me introduce the first Character and yes, police officer and Agent. He is named Potato. Carlos Abreu is his real name, and he Trolls this forum constantly. Here is his book he wrote on Stone before there was ever a Case or any plea deal. He wrote a book for profit in the name of Stone before Stone was ever even Tried before a judge. http://www.amazon.com/story-Boitat%C...der_B00FTPGO6U Here is the Corruption in the case. This could never happen in the USA. If a lead agent wrote a book before a decision it would be grounds for the Agent going to jail. Stone was never arrested in this case. Potato Writes a book for profit as the lead agent in the case before anyone is tried? All by hearsay of forums like this. No wonder people don't trust other countries. IF you want facts, read the Full case and the Stipulation Agreement Stone Signed with the USA before you judge. After the Stones fought for forfeiture in the fight of USA Vs Stone to prove they did not belong in the Country of Brazil, he was ready to bring forth DNA results. What happened next? Read the CASE. Remember freedom of speech is fine, but it does come at a cost if you defame or hurt a business. That is all that needs to be said to Greg Riso and Occidentals. This is not a threat, it is a reality. Screen shots all saved by guess who? BIG GOVERNMENT. Mr Stone will never back down from the Princess Diamond Statement on the web page. Realize the Govnernment and the anti pet keeping agenda troll these sites and you accidentally become a target by not even knowing it, even if you are innocent in your statements. However, if you defame, that is a different game. Stone learned that lesson the hard way. Mr. Stone does NOT subscribe to illegal activity, and he took at deal to protect his family, his customers, and his project, PERIOD. Read the STIPULATION CASE. USA VS. Stone. READ THE PLEA Deal, and the actual Plea before you believe all your read. Facts are facts. When you get it wrong, just like the media, there are consequences for actions. It is all HEARSAY. When you read the full case than you can quote exactly what happened. Boaconstrictor.com does run an honest business and is allowed to run a business Regardless of those who throw Stones at Mr. Stone. What a Joke. People just open their mouths and actually WRITE IT DOWN on forums like this. That is the funny part, and this is no joke. People are held responsible for words they say if they can prove to hurt a family or business. That is the great part of having a good legal team. When others just speculate, write hearsay, and opinions, that affect a family and business, they need to get a good legal team. There is a Civil Case Storm coming soon, but the Stone Family will be just fine.
Ladies and gentlemen, if you had any further doubts.....

This writing is nonsensical and plagued with strange paranoia as if the author is having trouble with alcohol or other drugs. Who is posting this? If it is you, Jeremy, do you usually refer to yourself in the third person? Very strange.

I'm still waiting for the "Stone Legal Staff" to contact me from the last time this wonder duo approached me on facebook because of a post here. (Screenshot below). Your "good legal team" probably informed you that there are two parts each to libel and slander, but the common thread between both is that the statement being made by the accused is not true. As per the screenshot, I was told to "be your guest ... if I could back up my comments". Jeremy was indicted before, but between then and now plead guilty to illegally transporting wildlife into the United States. I have read the case, and it's quoted extensively on the posts linked before. Here is the direct link to the Department of Justice website, if anyone missed it: http://www.justice.gov/usao-ut/pr/un...rictors-brazil

I didn't say it before, but I will say it now, clearly, for your fancy legal team:
Jeremy Stone plead guilty to smuggling wildlife and I thus label him a smuggler. On these grounds, I would not and will not do business with him or anyone who supports him or his family.
Attached Images

Old 07-04-2015, 01:15 AM   #50
LauraB
Quote:
Just ask or call the Stone Legal Staff
Would that be Larry M. Bakman?

Quote:
Stone was never arrested in this case.
http://www.justice.gov/usao-ut/pr/br...trictor-united
You were indicted by a federal grand jury January, 2014.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-returns-7-s...-politics.html
You pled guilty in July, 2014. Four other charges were dropped and you were only placed on probation.

So now you want to say you were NOT arrested? Federal agents/investigtors did not secure a warrant to seize "Princess Diamond" or "Lucy" (the moniker you chose when you renamed the project) or her offspring ... the 7 offspring that were removed from your property and placed at the Hogle Zoo?

You did not agree to forfeit that smuggled girl's offspring as part of your plea deal?

http://www.kaieteurnewsonline.com/20...d-from-guyana/
So your wife, Kara (not to be mistaken with your smuggling partner & sister Karie), attempted to legally contest ownership of those offspring claiming she had an interest in those animals, but was unsuccessful. Then she attempted to amend her initial filing giving ownership to JSR. The Feds didn't buy that, either. (HUH? JSR? Giving ownership right back to the guy who smuggled their matriarch out of Brazil in the first place? Brilliant. Who with a modicum of sense could not figure out who "JSR" is? So much for the "Stone Legal Staff")

You must be off probation now, to come back here with that absolute incoherant babble, speaking in third-person, and using some obscure book as a defense. Good luck with that.

You have been weighed, you have been measured and you have been found wanting.

If I am redundant in posting links, I apologize.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!