Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2004, 10:57 PM   #51
CheriS
The first post was 10-11-2004 02:45 AM, I missed that too, thought it was November, so it is over a month now

She has been informed several times of this thread according to other post. I do hope this last email sparks a response and explanation. Tha dragons pictured are beautiful, but the process for purchase (which seems to be everyone, not just us) concerned me and now seeing this post of a problem using the guarantee, and other who purchased the "unknown" on these very expensive dragons, makes me think that concern is well placed.

There is no way we know the other side of the story without the breeder responding, but no response speaks volumns too

BTW I am also curious why people did not buy from a long established breeder with a good rep, like Dragons Den for snows?

Old 11-16-2004, 05:24 AM   #52
stevet
yes, lets see what she says, if anything. I have to disagree with you on the simplicity of cases like this however! Ive been in three, and none of them lasted more than 15 minutes in court before I won and the case was over! Ive watched child custody cases in my friends courtroom that lasted less than ten minutes! The law is not all that complicated. Getting this seller served and the case to trial would be more complicated because of multiple jurisdictions involved, but once in trial it is an absolutely trivial case of refusal to honor a written guarantee unless she has some extraordinary arguement which basically says that the buyer did something to mitigate the guarantee. According to the only version of the story, the buyer went to great lengths to get all available assistance with the animal, so I strongly doubt there are any such circumstances. But if she hasnt responded in a MONTH then I wonder if she will at all. She must know this is here.

Old 11-16-2004, 09:41 AM   #53
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally posted by CheriS
BTW I am also curious why people did not buy from a long established breeder with a good rep, like Dragons Den for snows?
My roommates do not understand the steps that should be taken before laying down that kind of money (ie check the BOI, request photos or no purchase, etc.). I on the other hand, new better...but I assumed (stupidly) that the animal I would be receiving from Sunshine Dragons would look like the one pictured. In the future, I will be going to Dragons by Nature (he has helped me a great deal with my problems with Nova) or Dragons Den.

Old 11-16-2004, 08:19 PM   #54
Lucille
Terri just emailed back, I do not think she was aware of this thread, whether she responds is up to her but we at least know that she is now aware of the existence of the thread here.

Old 11-16-2004, 08:20 PM   #55
Chris@TSE
I emailed her about this thread a while ago.......... no reply.

Old 11-16-2004, 08:38 PM   #56
Lucille
Hmm, I wonder why she replied to me? I do not know; but I hope she shows and this gets ironed out one way or another.

Old 11-16-2004, 08:40 PM   #57
Chris@TSE
agreed

Old 11-16-2004, 08:43 PM   #58
Lucille
Hey Steve, email me and let's yak law sometime.....
I can see it now:

Steve and Lucille's Lizard Law Emporium

Old 11-19-2004, 05:08 PM   #59
matt pittman
Terri should not even dignify these outlandish accusations with a response. There is more involved than what the innocent $500 spending victim has put on the table.Terri has proved to me and many others I know that her dragons are top of the line and if anything UNDERPRICED,for example the first dragon I purchased from her, I payed $250 for a breeder quality animal and recieved, what I and many others know is a holdback, wether that was accidental or intentional who knows, But I can tell you she kept my buisness, Layla doubled in size in two months, on a silk worm and mustard green diet, with rep cal calcium, with color intensity that would make you drop your pants. You can not find this quality anywhere else,not even from the big boys who have been around twice as long. The color quality and vigor of her amimals are unmatched. Court procedures are not a concern of mine, and are not the reason I am wasting my time posting with all of the entertaining oppinionated spectators, and also does not matter because oppinions do not serve a purpose, especially when the opinionated parties are not even involved, and those who have formed an oppinion need to find somthing more constructive to do with their time, other than attacking a womans integrity of whome you have not even met or spoken with. Terri is a great woman, with great dragons, for great prices, as a consumer like all of you , that is all that matters. No one is perfect but her buisness is very close, she is what the other breeders should strive to become, most of your negativity is derived from your jealousy. first make a purchase, then state your oppinion.

Old 11-19-2004, 05:41 PM   #60
TripleMoonsExotic
May I point that least 2 opinions based on purchases from Fire & Ice were posted? The original thread poster, and mine (this is a long thread - and I do not recall if their were any other comments on dealings with her). I believe she should reply to this thread...or at least attempt to make it right privately to the consumers who were unhappy with their purchases.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!