Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 252 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-09-2018, 08:22 AM   #2511
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Just out of curiosity, does the TSA check for outstanding warrants at the airports?
Outgoing no, incoming yes, but usually there is no extradition on a civil warrant so states other than Florida won't bother with detaining him.

Old 11-09-2018, 08:40 AM   #2512
E.Shell
Florida's "Fact Information Sheet" that had been ordered is rather privacy-invasive and asks quite a few questions that might be difficult to answer if you are wheeling and dealing, and thus a possible explanation as to why it has not been completed to date:
https://floridarules.net/civil-proce...rmation-sheet/

Sometimes, all one has to do to unravel a sweater is to pull at the right thread...

Old 11-09-2018, 01:33 PM   #2513
Morticia
God I'm living for the 6 foot hole he's dug. My skin is clear and my crops are watered. Breathtaking.

Old 11-09-2018, 02:39 PM   #2514
NathanKS
I disagree that it is excessively invasive of ones privacy. Ty could easily have chosen to file the complaint with his company as the Plaintiff, he did not and thus is not entitled to those additional privacy and financial protections. The "Fact Information Sheet" is necessarily personal as it deals with the ability of one to pay the courts order in accordance with the Judges Decision (Side note, Ty could have also taken this before a jury, he didn't). In addition, most of the information that it asks for is likely already in the public domain (it might be shielded by companies ty owns) or could be asked for during disclosure (which is mostly what the "Fact Information Sheet" is doing, just post verdict).

Old 11-09-2018, 02:57 PM   #2515
E.Shell
FWIW, I said "rather" privacy invasive, not "excessively", and I'm not defending Mr. Parks in any way. I see this as "justice served" and made an observation based on reading the court ordered form.

Old 11-09-2018, 04:56 PM   #2516
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanKS View Post
Ty could easily have chosen to file the complaint with his company as the Plaintiff...
Maybe I'm just running all the wrong queries in the Florida Corporation Search but there is nothing coming up under his name or even on his street for a corporate entity (his street address is on the complaint from 3/22/17). So that may not have been an option for him.

Old 11-09-2018, 10:12 PM   #2517
predators
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcp2 View Post
If he is picked up on an outstanding warrant he will go to jail. At that time Ty can post bail to get out. If they are really bored where he lives the police might even come in the middle of the night to pick him up. True
story.
AHHHHH- Very true I forgot about bail/bond. Yes he would be put in Jail but bond would be very low. Maybe $100... If he further did not comply or missed court dates he could then be ordered to spend time in Jail..

Someone asked about TSA. It is actually customs/homeland security. If he came into the country after a trip he would be detained if its a felony warrant However, I seriously doubt a misdemeanor warrant would cause him to be detained or even show up in the computer.

Old 11-24-2018, 07:42 AM   #2518
E.Shell
Holiday bump....

The judge signed the order on the 6th and gave Mr. Parks 20 days, so it looks like Monday is 'It' if one felt the need to push it to the limit.

Any word?

Old 11-24-2018, 01:20 PM   #2519
MikeCurtin
He's got about $75k worth of blue tongue morphs up for sale, with most labeled as "SOLD", so hopefully there is some closure to this in the near future.

Old 11-26-2018, 02:48 PM   #2520
NathanKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Maybe I'm just running all the wrong queries in the Florida Corporation Search but there is nothing coming up under his name or even on his street for a corporate entity (his street address is on the complaint from 3/22/17). So that may not have been an option for him.
You are entirely correct. I hadn't done any research into if he was registered when I made the statement.

However, having now done so, I have this info.
thanks to this announcement, I now know that he operates Lasco Inc.
Quote:
Real estate developer, businessman, and longtime reptile hobbyist Ty Park, from Ty's Lizards in Punta Gorda, Florida, was one of the breeders who made the jump from hobbyist to commercial breeder in the late 80s. His business, Lasco Inc./Ty's Lizards....
From there I found this which lists a Mr Ty Park as its president.

And from there I went to your link, typed in Lasco, and found this.
http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/cor...ASCO%202231670

It lists Ty in all the corporate roles under the reinstatement document. It also gives Ty's address as 883 Chimney Rock, Inverness Illinois 60067.

That listed address for the corporate registration (19731 BURGANDY FARM RD.
ESTERO, FL 33928) is under an hour away from Ty's address (33900 Bermont Rd., Punta Gorda 33982 )

It also Lists Ty's address as 883 Chimney Rock, Inverness Illinois 60067.

Now that I had a new address, I looked for other registrations on that street

From there, I went to look at Illinois corporate registration.
Illinois is not as forthcoming with their corporate documentation as some others are, but I was able to find a number of companies that use the same registered agent " C T CORPORATION SYSTEM "(note, this by itself isn't anything major, CT registers a LOT of companies) and use "lasco"
https://www.ilsos.gov/corporatellc/C...eLlcController

There are a large number of LLC, LLP and Corps that fit in with what we know about Ty's real estate development work but that do not provide enough information to make any type of firm connection.

From the research I just did in 30 minutes, it is now my opinion (having consulted for a few developers under audit or engaged in lawsuits) this thread might be just the beginning of Ty's legal and financial troubles.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu