SOLD!! VERY HIGH COLOR LEACHIES! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 12-16-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
Dcane15
VERY HIGH COLOR LEACHIES!

Hello,

Moro Cross
Sex: Male
HD: 12/17/10
Weight: 63g
$600 + SH - Sold.

He started to unfire as soon as I grabbed him, but he's still a gorgeous animal nonetheless.

F2 Nuu Ana (PDV Line)
Sex: Female
HD: 6/1/10
Weight: 45g
$450 + SH - Sold.

She has a slight S curve in her back due to an injury that occurred to her as a young juvenile. This spinal deformity happened while she was still in Philippe's possession. It is not genetic and will not affect breeding her in any way. I have talked to many high end breeders including Philippe and Steve C. All of them agree that she is breedable and the injury is not life altering. If you are interested and have any questions feel free to ask.

I've priced her at "scratch and dent" cost due to the deformity. She is still worth quite a bit more regardless.

I noticed that the pictures are washed out. I took the photos under florescent lighting and this severely altered the bright red and pink patterning that they both show. I apologize for this.

I will ship if temperatures on both ends, as well as the FedEx hub, stay above 32F.

Text (preferred), call, or e-mail and I will respond swiftly!
(918)510-8813
pdherrera11@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Paul
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!