Michael Thorn-Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-22-2006, 03:07 AM   #1
hopedragons
Michael Thorn-Good Guy!

Hello,
Usually Im posting all of my horror stories but today I have a "good guy" post.
I put a down payment on a striped spider ball python a few weeks ago. Michael held the snake for me and even asked if there was anything that he could start feeding it to help it acclimate to my collection. I told him F/T rat pups would be ideal and so he said he would try.
A week or so later, I paid the rest of my total and we talked about a shipping date. He asked if he wanted me to keep the snake for a while until it got started on F/T rats (he had not gotten him to to accept one yet) but I declined saying I would just work on him when he got here.
WE agreed on a shipping date and the snake arrived, right on time, well packaged, and even more beautiful then his pics.
I offered him a F/T rat tonight (the night of his arrival). I did not think that he would take it, due to the stress of shipping, but I had an extra one thawed so why not try? He gobbled the little rat right up!!
Michael Thorn sent me a beautiful, healthy animal to add to my collection with no hassles. What more could you ask for??? ;-)
I would certainly buy from him again!! Thank you.
Jessica Diebold, DVM

Old 09-22-2006, 10:49 AM   #2
Suncoast Herpetological
Mike has been around a long time and is definitely one of the good ones. I still have a couple of animals I purchased from him in the late 90's.

Old 10-03-2006, 07:34 PM   #3
MThorn
Glad everything went well Jessica.

I always stress over shipping. I have had very few problems over the years but I still stress over placing one of my animals in the hands of a shipper. I'm glad you are happy with the spider. Please keep in contact and let me know how he is doing.

Thanks,
--Michael

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!