For Sale 2015 FireFly Het Clown Male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 11-25-2016, 02:43 AM   #1
Daniel Reed
2015 FireFly Het Clown Male

This guy is at 685 grams on 11/24/16 and aggressively feeding on fk Sm/med rats. Should easily breed this season.

. Serious offers considered.
Payment plans available with a 25% deposit.

If you are considering spending a large sum of money and want a quality specimen you owe it to yourself to do your homework!

Give me a call I would be glad to answer your questions

100% Healthy ball pythons, No Mites, No respiratory issues, No genetic defects(*See below), and No BS.

I can be reached at or Email me your name, phone number and best time to call.

Please note I don't text, If you send me a text I will call you back.

My email address is oldschoolreptile@aol.com No trades please!

Regards,

Daniel Reed

***Spider gene free lineage. If you don't want spider neurological disorders in your stock, You shouldn't use snakes that have spider in there lineage.
An example of this, A breeder breeds a spider clown to a normal and produces spider het clowns and het clowns.
The normal het clowns can and do at times carry the negative neurological genes. I have seen the same neurological disorders in these snakes as I have seen in spider and spider morphs.
I have discussed this with other breeders that have seen and/or had this in their collections also.
I would be happy to discuss this with anyone by phone who has witnessed this or who would like more information.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!